Begin

"Definitely cloudy with a chance of meatballs." Jungkook seriously quoted as he answered someone's question in the comment section.

"They asked you what your favourite scary movie was, not a kid's movie." Taehyung snorted.

They were currently doing a live and people in the comment section were asking them random questions, most of them dirty but they decided to ignore them.

"It was scary! It was raining carbs." Jungkook stated, matter of factly. "Whatever you say." Taehyung laughed and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook turned his attention back to the live, not noticing that Taehyung had turned his attention onto something else. Someone else.

"Hey Jungkook, can you end the live? I need to talk to you." Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a serious expression.
Jungkook raised his eyebrows but didn't question it. He said his goodbyes to the people watching the live, ended it and turned to Taehyung.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung expectantly. "I don't know how to say this..." Taehyung gently took both of Jungkook's hands into his own. "Fuck it because I'm gonna have to tell you someday anyways."

"Jeon Jungkook, I have liked you for such a long time now. Many years actually. I've kept these feelings from you for so long and it feels terrible to have kept this from you, but I guess I was too afraid of getting rejected. I don't care about getting rejected that much now, actually fuck that that's a lie. I'm just saying that to make myself but feel better but still-"

Jungkook stopped Taehyung by touching his lips with his own. Taehyung was shocked at first but soon started kissing back with just as much warmth. Jungkook pulled away, breathing slightly ragged. "I accept."
Taehyung couldn't believe his ears. "Sorry what-" "I said I accept." They both looked into each other's eyes. "Jeon Jungkook, you make me so fucking happy." Taehyung said before attacking the younger's lips once more.

SMUT WARNING

Taehyung pushed the younger onto the bed, lips still attached. Jungkook gasped as Taehyung swiped his tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entrance. The elder took this opportunity to push his tongue into the other's mouth, battling for dominance. Jungkook lost of course.

Taehyung began unbuckling his belt as Jungkook watched expectantly. "You don't know how long I've imagined doing this." Taehyung said red spreading across his cheeks. Jungkook smiled at his words before pulling him closer to his chest. "Now you don't have to imagine it any longer."

Taehyung kissed down Jungkook's now bare body as he whined underneath his touch. "Tae please." Jungkook whispered breathlessly, letting out a small moan as Taehyung flicked the head of his dick with his tongue. "Patience baby, patience." The elder moved back up the younger's body and kissed him softly. "Are you sure you want this, Kookie? Do you trust me?" Jungkook looked into the elder's eyes.
"I do." Taehyung smiled before his eyes darkened and he leaned over to grab a bottle of lube and a condom but Jungkook stopped him. "A-Are you clean?"

Taehyung nodded at his words and Jungkook blushed. "Can we do it without the condom then? I want this to be meaningful to both of us." Jungkook hid his face in his hands. "Of course Jungkook, if that's what you want." Taehyung pulled his hands away gently. "Don't be afraid to ask." Taehyung left the condom on the bedside table and opened the bottle of lube, letting some run onto his fingers. He brought his finger down to Jungkook's puckered entrance, circling it slightly. "Tae, don't tease." Jungkook groaned, his hips bucking up, desperate for friction. The younger gasped as Taehyung pushed one finger in down to the first knuckle. He started thrusting his finger in and out of his hole, the noises that came from Jungkook not fully satisfying him yet. Taehyung added another finger, Jungkook getting used to the feeling. "F-Faster." Taehyung added a third finger. Jungkook hissed in pain as the elder's finger slowly scissored him open. Once the pain left Jungkook's face completely, Taehyung pulled out his fingers and covered his dick with the remaining lube.

Taehyung rubbed circles around Jungkook's hole with his tip before pushing in completely. Both males let out a moan, Jungkook thankful for the amount of prepping that Taehyung had done. Taehyung pulled out of Jungkook before slamming back in again, Jungkook letting out a strangled moan as he hit his sweet spot head on. "F-Fuck Tae." Jungkook's mouth was open letting out loud moans as Taehyung repeatedly slammed into his prostate. "I'm gonna cum-" Jungkook came, moaning out Taehyung's name as his cum covered both of their chests. "Me too Jungkook, me too." Taehyung's thrusts became sloppy as he felt his orgasm nearing. "Fuck!" Taehyung hit his peak as Jungkook clenched around him, moaning at the over stimulating experience. Taehyung rode out his orgasm before pulling out with a soft 'pop', watching his own cum drip out of the younger's hole.

Taehyung was the first one to speak. "That was amazing. Thank you." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead. "Why are you saying thank you?" Jungkook questioned. "For letting you be my first time." Taehyung confessed sheepishly. Jungkook widened his eyes at the statement. "I was your first?"
Taehyung nodded, blushing slightly. Jungkook smiled at him. "You were perfect." Taehyung pulled a blanket over both of them as they lay together in comfortable silence. "Thank you."