Boy Meets Evil

Jimin and Taehyung were taken to hospital to get checked, however Jungkook got sent to court where his sentence will be decided. "Taehyung...I'm so sorry....this is all my fault" Jimin said to Taehyung, obviously feeling guilty. Taehyung was fast asleep an was unaware of Jimin's words.

The doctor came into the room with some paper. "I have both good news and bad news, what would you like to hear first?" said the doctor. "Bad.....I guess...." Jimin said, as Taehyung was in too much pain to speak. "Okay, well the bad news....you friend here has a blood clot to the brain, this is a very difficult thing to fix, that's even if he makes it...my point here is that your friend may not have much longer to live....." the doctor said, almost sounding sorry. Jimin sighed "And the good news?" he said, sounding slightly depressed. "As for the good news, you're injuries are much more minor so you should be able to return home shortly. You have the option to go home now, or you could stay with your friend as he will be going into surgery in attempt to remove the blood clot." the doctor said, trying to calm Jimin. "I'll stay, I wan't to be here for him because, I would hate myself if I just left him" replied Jimin.

The doctor left the boys, Jimin was now alone with his friend, aware of the fact that he could possibly die. He got up and walked over to Taehyung's bed. "Hey....I'm not sure if you heard any of that but just know that I believe you can make it. I feel so bad for what I did, the least I can do is be there for you till the end." tears began to fall down Jimin's face and onto Taehyung, but Taehyung didn't flinch, he was fast asleep. Jimin stroked Taehyung's head as he slept peacefully in the bed.

"We would like to take Taehyung into the operation room now please" said a nurse as she walked into the room. Jimin sighed and allowed the nurses to take him away. "You can wait in the room outside if you would like." the nurse offered. Jimin nodded his head and followed Taehung until he went into the operation room. Jimin sat patiently in the waiting room, praying that Taehyung makes it. Several hours pass and Jimin begins to worry more and more. He starts to pull at his hair as he silently cries into his knees. Jimin couldn't bare the thought of his friend passing away.

Inside the operation room, the surgeons began to stress as Taehyung's heart rate began to cause the monitor to beep like crazy. The surgeons tried to calm his heart but it was too late. The heartrate monitor made it clear that there is no saving him by giving a long winded "beeeeeeeeeeep" The surgeons sighed as they were unable to save this poor boy. One of the surgeons came out of the room, taking off his mask. Jimin jumped up, hoping to hear good news, however he was currently unaware of the situation. "Unfortunately your friend didn't make it. We are very sorry for your loss" the surgeon broke the news to Jimin, his emotions changed dramatically, more tears began to fall from his eyes. He felt hopeless, guilty, depressed and he just felt his life slipping away from him.

Meanwhile at court, it was finally decided that Jungkook will go to a mental asylum for life as it was made clear that he showed signs of being a psychopath, and they didn't want to risk having him hurt more people. As Jungkook was put into his cell an ocean of realisation and guilt hit him, he realised that what he did was disgusting, if only he knew what the end result was. 

A few weeks past, Jungkook finally got the news about his friend Taehyung, once again he was bombarded with guilt, he hated himself more than he already did. He killed his friend with his own fists, the death of Taehyung was his fault. There was nothing he could do about it. Jungkook tried to contact Jimin, to ask if he will free him so he can attend Taehyung's funeral, but Jimin refused. He couldn't bare to face the one who killed his friend. Jungkook had no one, he was alone. He had to live with his guilt for the rest of his life. No one will help him now, he's nothing but a psychopath. Jungkook has now met the evil within him, and now he cannot escape it.