Lie

It had been a few months now. Jungkook and Taehyung were happy together, never had any problems, it was true love. That was until a certain man came along.

A man

Named Park Jimin.

Jungkook went to the pub one night for a few drinks. As he went to order a pint of beer a short, brown haired male sat beside him.
"Hello! I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you!" said the male. Jungkook just smiled and continued to order the beer

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." responded Jungkook after ordering his beer. "What are you doing here? You look too innocent for alcohol" he teased. The male called Jimin just pouted and responded with "I'm 22 ya know!" Jungkook just laughed.

The night continued in this manner, both the boys talked whilst drinking away the night.

That's where it all started.

Jungkook and Jimin exchanged numbers that day. Getting closer and closer to each other over time, learning more about each other.

Jimin began to fall for Jungkook, unaware of Taehyung, Jimin decides to confess his love for Jungkook. Despite already being in a relationship Jungkook foolishly accepts this.

"Hey Jimin?"
"Yeah?" Jimin replied sitting down next to Jungkook and kissing his cheek softly. "I was wondering if you'd like to come over to Taehyung's house with me to play videogames?" Jungkook gently grabbed Jimin's chin and kissed him back. Jimin blushed at his actions and nodded. "Sure! You've told me a lot about him, sounds great."

"Oh hey Jungkook." Taehyung smiled as he saw the two at his door. "Jimin right?"
Jimin nodded with a smile. "Yep, nice to meet you." Jimin bowed and Taehyung laughed. "No need to be so formal. Come in."

"I'm gonna win this round suckas!" Jungkook yelled as Taehyung fell off the track again.
"Aish, did you have to pick rainbow road?" Taehyung whined as Jungkook smirked. "Yeah, because you suck at it." Jungkook laughed.  Jimin's alright though." He looked over at Jimin who had his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth in concentration. "...and guess who just beat you." Jimin dropped his controller and jumped up doing a victory dance.
"What the-" Jungkook had his mouth open in shock. Taehyung just laughed at the younger's expression. "Your fault for getting distracted." Jimin said sassily.

Jungkook growled. "Come here you little..." Taehyung watched as Jungkook jumped up and ran after Jimin, who had already sprinted out of the room. 

A loud thud was heard followed by some obnoxious laughter and Taehyung fell off the couch. "What the fuck?" Taehyung decided to follow the noise and went upstairs. He found Jungkook and Jimin on the floor of the guest bedroom, arms and legs intertwined, still laughing. Taehyung smiled at them, unaware of the secret that they kept from him.

This continued on for a few weeks. Jimin would come over to Taehyung's house with Jungkook and they'd play videogames, watch netflix etc.
Taehyung and Jimin became good friends, unaware that Jungkook was lying to them both.