Stigma

Taehyung started to notice how close Jungkook and Jimin were. The last few weeks, Jungkook had been going to Jimin's house without inviting Taehyung. This caused him to begin to stress a little. He was scared that Junkook may be hiding something. Taehyung always relied on Jungkook to be truthful and honest, however Taehyung knew deep down something was happening but he wasn't sure what exactly.

One night Jungkook came home from Jimin's house, he seemed really happy....too happy infact. He also smelt strongly of alcohol. "Jungkook, you seem awfully happy? What happened whilst you were at Jimin's?" Taehyung asked trying not to sound too worried. "Oh we just played some games and drunk some Alcohol, nothing special" replied Jungkook as we stumbled over to the sofa laughing, face as red as anything. Taehyung just sighed and responded with a simple "Cool". He helped Jungkook over to the sofa and grabbed the controller to turn on the TV.

A little while after watching a few episodes of Friends, Jungkook began to speak however it was slightly splured due to him being totally wasted "Hey, Taehyung, I love you. But Jimin is skilled with sticks" however, Taehyung misheard 'sticks' as 'dicks'. This angered him causing him to throw the controller. "YOU WHAT?!" Taehyung said, quickly loosing his temper and patience. Jungkook jumped at Taehyung's sudden action "Jimin...I didn't mean to upset you baby, come give daddy a cuddle" Jungkook said, still wasted. Taehyung got even more annoyed and lashed out at Jungkook. A massive red handprint was now placed on Jungkook's face, by the hands of Taehyung. Taehyung stormed out, he knew what was going on now and he wasn't happy.

All of a sudden the door bell went, Taehyung took a deep breath and opened the door. He was shocked to see Jimin's innocent face at his house. "Hey Tae, how's it going?" Jimin said at the door with a smile on his face, totally unaware of what is going on inside the house. "Jimin, why don't you come in?" Taehyung offered. Both the boys went into the living room where Jungkook was dancing around to Wii music, Jimin just laughed whilst Taehyung sighed. After a bit of dancing, Jungkook finally noticed Jimin was here, he threw himself at Jimin "Jiminie ah~! I missed youuuuu. Love youuuuu chim chimmy baby!!" said Jungkook, unaware of Taehyung's presence. This triggered Taehyung's anger once again. Taehyung could no longer hold back and pulled Jimin away from Jungkook, and threw a punch directly at Jungkook's face. Jungkook suddenly regained consciousness and looked at Taehyung to see his first up. Jungkook rubbed his mouth with his hand and noticed blood. He looked up at Taehyung, looking slightly scared but that soon changed to anger. He threw a punch back at Taehyung, full force causing him fall to the ground.

"Why Taehyung. Why did you hit me?" he said, with a slight hint a laughter behind his words, it almost sounded as if Jungkook was a psychopath. Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung and grabbed his shirt lifting him up. Taehyung suddenly began to look terrified, as if he was looking into the eyes of a demon. "I'm....I'm sorry Jungkook.....I don't know what got into me, please, just don't hurt me..." Taehyung said, clearly in fear of the beast in front of him. Jungkook just ignored Taehyung's words and threw him at a wall. Jimin, who was just standing there, began to panic, he ran off to call the police and ambulance, however before Jimin got the chance to leave Jungkook grabbed him by the collar. "Where do you think you're going? Huh? You little punk" Jungkook threw a punch at Jimin and released him. The boy ran off in pain and went to call 999.

Taehyung was slouched by the wall, bleeding from his face and clenching his chest. Jungkook walked over and repetitively kicked Taehyung in the abdomin, whilst throwing more punches at his face. Taehyung was completely helpless at this point. "Why....why did you betray me Jungkook?...." Taehyung said, coughing up blood as he did so. Jungkook stopped and crouched down, grabbing Taehyung by the hair "Because I'm insane" said Jungkook with a smile on his face. He kissed Taehyung before punching him once more.

"POLICE!" a loud bang was heard at the door as the police tried to knock the door down. Jimin rushed to the door and opened it for the police. "This way!" Jimin pointing in the direction of the living room. The police charged into the living room, it was clear that Jungkook was the one they needed so they grabbed him and handcuffed him. "HEY! GET OFF ME YOU CUNTS!" Jungkook tried to get free from the police but they refused to let go. "You're under arrest for assault Mr. Jeon Jungkook!" the police took him away and threw him into the car. One of the police men stayed behind to talk to Jimin about how this happened. Jimin explained the whole story from his point of view, the police took note of everything. "Okay, we'll also ring the ambulance for both you and your friend here." said the police, noticing how both Jimin and Taehyung are injured.