Chapter 4: Friends?

While Alex was trying to do CPR without the mouth to mouth thing, Henry was frantically flipping through his biology binder, to find Carina's address. As he flipped to the right page, he sighed in relief, and got down to business.
He ran out of the kitchen to the living room, where Alex and Carina were, and he asked Alex to get her in the car.
He grabbed the car keys, and they went straight for her house.
And it was not fun.
For starters, Carina's parents were more concered as to why their daughter was in a random boy's house. And after that situation was cleared up, they began to panic about their passed out daughter in the backseat of Henry's  truck.
They sped to the hospital, and Henry  could feel himself getting more and more terrified every time he looked in the mirror while he was driving to see Carina.
She had not waken up, and the stillness she was engulfed in made it looked she was torn away from the world by death.
Henry could only wonder why he was so worried about a girl he had just met a couple of days ago.
Maybe it was her hidden personality. Maybe it was her perfect blue sapphires that replaced her eyes. Maybe it was her independence. He just didn't know.
They swirved to the parking lot, and they rushed into the hospital, Carina in her father's arms. She was taken to a hospital room, and they watched in fear as the doctors attempted CPR on her. She woke up.
But she looked so different.
Her eyes were sunken in.
Her hair was matted and tangled.
Her blue orbs were dulled and faded.
Henry was the only who stayed at the hospital. Carina's parents started to cry, and Alex offered to drive then home.
And so henry stayed there, beside Carina until she woke up.
She fluttered her eyes open, and she turned her head to face a sleeping Henry. And a window that showed a still dark sky outside. It probably wasn't even 9 o'clock.
She sat up, bewildered. Her hands ached, and she pulled away from Henry's unimaginably tight grasp.
Rubbing her wrists, she glanced at him. He was silent, breathing silently and slowly. He looked troubled even in his sleep, not content like most people.
She wondered what she looked like when she passed out.
She knew that she was sick. And yes, it was a fever. A tiny fever, and she made the stupid mistake of going to a party. She made the stupid mistake of heping Henry. She had made people around her so worried. Over a stupid fever.
And that got her wondering.
Why did Henry stay with her if she only had a fever?
Why did he care?
She smiled, hooking her pinky finger with sleeping Henry's and whispered,
"Friends?"
Hey guys! Sorry the chapter was so short, for starters. Also, sorry about the sudden name change. I literally just realized that this was a fanfic about HENRY and Carina, because Will is Henry's DAD. So, I am so sorry about that, that was a pretty dumb mistake on my part. Also, I just wanted to let you guys know that there is no specific publishing date per chapter. I have said earlier that I just update when I can, and at the very least, update once every two weeks. Thank you for reading.... This really means so much to me! Oh, and one more thing to apologize for is the lack of detail on this chapter. I really wanted to finish it, and I had a ten minute time limit. I promise that further chapters will definitely be more detailed. Thanks for reading!