Chapter 4 cont..

August Alsina
May 30th, 2001

After telling Kaiana what's going on with me, i felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. Her face changed into an inconsolable one as i finished the last of my sentence.

"I- August, you should've told me sooner. I would never judge you. I'm going to help you get through this." Her mahogany eyes burned into mine, while she held onto my hands. I then thought back to what she said about being in love with me. I thought that i was incapable of being loved.. and honestly, i thought that i was incapable of loving.

Kaiana changed so much of my life in the short time that i've known her and it's crazy. with the way that i feel for her, you'd think that i've known her for years.

"You really luh' a nigga huh?" I chuckled a bit, while biting my lip to stop the tears from coming to my eyes. I never thought, in a million years that i'd find someone who wouldn't judge me for dealing with what i'm dealing with. all the other females that i've had, couldn't cope with the fact that i couldn't see well, or the fact that i'm always sick. But here comes Kaiana.. Beautiful as ever, Kind-hearted, just everything that i've ever dreamed of. I feel blessed to have her. Blessed to be with her.

"Awwww my gosh, he's crying, you guys are gonna make me cry!" I hear from the corner of the small cafe we were in. It was Ciara. I almost forgot that she was still here. I laugh at her ruining our little moment

"Shut up, C. I'm a real nigga"

Kaiana Pratt

"Shut up, C. I'm a real nigga" He chuckled softly, while sniffling.

"Yes, i really love you Aug. I don't know what you did, but you got me. You're not alone anymore" I smile at him while i rubbed the side of his face admiringly.

I was so blinded by love. So happy.

Where's my happiness now?
———————————
so guys, i don't want you to be confused so at the end of some chapters there's going to be statements and questions made by Kaiana as if she's in present tense. Ever notice how some words are in past tense and some aren't ? it's because she's telling the story but she's still living in it, you feel me? idk. you guys may still be confused. but the first chapter had one too. "i should've asked" . it's like she's looking back basically.

-the author