Let's get to know each other

Name P.O.V 

Oh hello! How are you? Long time no see! After I got married with Zoro, we made a new beggining in our lifes. Zoro continued hunting his dream to became the best basketball player of the world and I continued my career but most as an actress and less as a singer so I could past more time with my children.

Of course we were very lucky parents because we had Kuina, our oldest daughter (you have meet her before in the second book) because she was helping us with our three little babies...

Well! What are we waiting for?! Come with me to meet my babies!!! And of course I count and the 4 of them us babies no matter how old they are! Yeah, I am such a stupid mommy!!!

1. Roronoa Kuina

Kuina is the oldest daughter of the family and she is adopted

Kuina is the oldest daughter of the family and she is adopted. Zoro found Kuina when she was a baby out of his door and decided to take care of her. Unfortunately, back then I wasn't with Zoro but even if I wasn't I love her so much. Actually, she and my niece Susan made a try to bring Zoro and I together and it actually happened!!

Kuina became a famous car racer and she continues to be a tomboy sometimes but actually this is her real beauty.

2 & 3. Roronoa Susana & Roronoa Willfred

 Roronoa Susana & Roronoa Willfred

Awww~~~ Look my babies! They are so kawai!!!

Susana and Willfred are twins! I know they do not look like if you give them a glance but if you notice better they have so many things in common.

Both of them are so stubborn and always fighting for stupid things and ... they inheritanced their father's sense of direction! Do you have any idea what that mean?!??

They are getting lost all the time and making their mommy worried.

Ouf... Whatever...

Susana is one of the most popular girls in her school and has many boys run after her. Also, she loves fashion and she designs clothes and sell them to the other school girls. And she is making so many pretty clothes for her mum. Hehe~ that's me! Her grades aren't the best but she is very good with sports.

Willfred or Will how we call him. Will is the brains of the family. He has top grades and he is one of the prefects in his school. My boy has the looks of his father but luckily not his brains. He wants to be a doctor but for now he is a geek or nerd how other kids are calling him but I believe he is great and they are jealous... Unfortunately, he is not good at sports and not popular with the girls.

4. Roronoa Luna

Luna is the youngest member of the family

Luna is the youngest member of the family. God blessed her and she did not took her father's sense of direction. She always knows where she is going. YUppie!!

Luna is sharp but also cunning. She is always finds a way to get what she wants ... she is a little devil if she wants. She also plays guitar and has good grades. She is not intrested to find a boyfriend but more how she will have fun with friends or herself. Also, Luna doesn't want to make any of us worried and many times she is keeping things for herself.

It was nice to talk with you guys! You now know all of my family and we are so excited to share our days with you!!! *Giggle*

"(F/n)! Are you talking to yourself?" My husbands yelled.

"No, Zoro! I'm just murmuring." I told him. Sorry, but I can't tell him that we are in a book.

Suddenly, two strong arms hugged me from behind and two lips touched my neck.

"You know, we are alone and the kids will be late..." He whispered and sucked my neck.

"So that means?" I giggled and stroked him.

"We have time for us." He smirked and took me in our bedroom.