location services.

I stared at my phone that was shaking in my trembling hands. That farmiliar feeling of fire burned in my chest again while I put the pieces together.
She keeps declining me, hanging up on me, ignoring me, and she even turned her fucking location off.
Where the fuck is she?
I tapped aggressively on my screen trying to navigate to messages.

wife. - Pratt St. Baltimore, Maryland - 40 MINS AGO.

She turned her phone off before she left the house?

I paced around the street trying to think. Maybe if I check her social media she might've posted?
Man, she ain't post shit.
She fucking cheating on me?
Nah, she can't cheat. We not even together...
Who the fuck is she with?
"She's probably by herself man..."
I sighed and continued to scroll on IG until I saw something that caught my eye.

"I sighed and continued to scroll on IG until I saw something that caught my eye

mfalmespiff finally got the girl of my dreams.

That's not Ru hand, plus that nigga darker than that. He using a regular ass tumblr photo, he ain't on shit. I chuckled in relief and rubbed my fingers through my hair.

I refreshed my page, hoping to find something new on the shaderoom.
Seeing that they didn't upload anything, I just kept scrolling down my news feed until I noticed something new.

What the fuck.

My heart felt heavy

My heart felt heavy. My head started to hurt. My breathing felt marginalized and only one thing went through my head.

Kill.

Calmly, I called Ru.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5-
"Hello?" Her voice felt like hot coals.

"It took 5 rings for you to answer, Ru." My voice was calm and smooth, but my hands were shaking. I heard the phone shift and move with faint inaudible whispers in the background.

"The fuck you call her for? She's mine now." A deep voice chanted. I chuckled.

"She's forever mine. She knows that shit. She also knows I'm a fucking psychopath and it took her 5 rings to pick up that phone." I laughed calmly, staring at the moon.

"The fuck does that mean." His voice was quiet now. I can smell the fear through the phone. I heard a tap on the screen so I laughed, hearing an echo on the other side.
Ahh, the good ol speaker phone.

"The fuck does that mean?!" He whispered to Ru. I could hear her shift in the bed and whimper.

"I... I-I don't know-"

"5 gunshots to his head. 5 stab wounds to his heart and 5 matches will be used to burn his corpse." I answered calmly, playing with my pocket knife, switching it back and forth. I heard a muffled cry in the background.

"Ru stop. You know I hate it when you cry." I stared at the ground, smirking.

"Xy please don't hurt him, he never did anything to y-"

"Didn't I tell you any nigga you have after me is going to fucking die?" I snapped quietly.

"I didn't think you were se-"

"When have I ever been not serious?" My voice was cold and monotone now.
"Everything I say I'll do, I do it, and I said imma fucking kill this nigga so by any means this nigga is going to di-"

"Come near me or my girl and I'll kill you with my bear hands, bitch." His voice had no emotion, no sign of fear anymore.
Is he not scared of me?

"You think I'm scared to die?" I growled.

Doop Doop Doop.

I clenched my fist and sat my phone in my pocket.
These niggas want to play, huh?
I paced to my car and opened the trunk.
She's falling for that nigga? Man.
I grabbed my glock and locked in the extended clip.
I can't have that shit.
I walked back in the house and plugged my phone up to my computer.

Phone call at 11:34 pm.
Location: Federal Hill.

I laughed and clicked another button.
Exact location.
I typed the address into my phone and locked it in.
Flashes of me and her went through my head, causing me to frown.
The images of me and her turned into images of her and him.
I put the gun against my head and pondered. Do I want her to see me kill him or do I lock her in a different room?
I shook the thought out of my head and grabbed my keys. I can't waste any time.

I called her one last time, no answer.

"Leave a message at the tone."
-BEEP-

"Baby girl, it's okay. I know your head isn't in a right place right now and I'm about to get you out of that. After everything is over, how about we hit your favorite spot, get your favorite food and we talk it out? I love you baby. See you soon."

Click.