WAR?

Quick Authors Note.
XYON AIN'T NO FUCKIN KEY- Fuego.
==============================

XY.

"Fuck you mean you want war, bitch?" I yelled at the phone. Ru tried reaching for her phone to talk but I moved from over top of her. I was heated now. I should've killed this nigga in that alley.

"I ain't stutter when I sa-"

"How the fuck you got so much energy on the phone but when you saw me ya pussy ass pulled a gun BEHIND ME and wasn't saying SHIT? Hm?" I yelled even louder.

There was silence.

"Now THERES the energy I know." I said, laughing angrily. "Now what the fuck you mean when you say you want war, pussy? 'Cause usually, shit get ugg-a-lee."

"I got soldiers on that ass now."

"Ohhhh you a whole BITCH! You bringing other people in this 2 man ass shit? Do you know who fucking city you in? Obviously you don't, but imma show you, pussy. You ain't on shit." I hung up the phone and turned it off, putting it in a pocket behind my seat. I crawled back over top of Ru and just hovered there.
She stared at me and I stared back.

I just kidnapped this girl on some slick shit, she's not screaming or fighting or anything. Did she want to go with me?

I bit my lip and looked at her, making her blush. She slowly traced her finger down the side of my face down to my chest, back up and down my arm. I got chills, because she hasn't touched me like that in a minute. She giggled and covered her mouth.

"What?" I asked, trying to move her hand. She always covers her mouth when she laughs, like she's ashamed of her smile. I told her about it and she tried, but she never did completely stop.

"We just gon' lay here?" Her voice always cracked like she lost her voice, but I always thought that was the cutest shit ever. I looked around and looked back down at her.

"Where you wanna go?" I asked, crawling back up to the front of the car. She crawled up to the passenger side and laid the seat back.

"Home." She turned to me and smiled. My heart dropped as I stared at her.

"You serious?" I asked, cheesing hard as hell. She giggled and nodded, pulling me by my shirt closer to her so we met face to face. I closed my eyes.

"I love you." I whispered. I heard her quietly gasp while she put her hand on my cheek. I opened my eyes back up and saw her smiling.

"I love you too."

I crashed my lips into hers and pulled away, turning the car on.
She was finally mine again.

I pulled out of the parking lot and slowly drove down the street, reminiscing about the shit we rode by. She turned on the radio and sat back in her seat, finally looking like she was relaxing. We wasn't talking anymore but it was a comfortable silence. I was hungry, so I turned the radio down and looked at her.

"You want mc-"

"YES." She stared at my face and didn't blink. I busted out laughing and turned the corner.

SPIFF.

I sat there in the middle of the road angry as hell. People walked by like I didn't even exist. I balled my fist up and stared at the ground.
She really left with that nigga.
Okay, I got something for that ass.
I walked back in the house and grabbed my keys angrily.
Imma drive up to her bin.
I paced around the room for a moment and pondered about it.
Yeah, that's what imma do.
I walked outside, got in my car and turned it on. Thoughts of her telling me not to worry about him flashed through my head so vividly I got mad and banged my head against the wheel. I slowly rose back up and pulled off.

It seemed like I was driving in circles forever. I stopped at the red light and stared at it anxiously, waiting for it to turn green. I watched the cars pass across the road to pass the time. I tapped my finger on the wheel and looked around, noticing something off.
That car look farmiliar as fuck.
I thought I was tripping, so I didn't pay it no mind. I sat there, then thought about it too much.
I stared in the car.
It was them.
My body grew hot. I was sitting at this fucking red light and they pulling out of McDonald's?
I didn't second guess shit. I watched them drive horizontally on the road while I was waiting for my green light.
Nah fuck that.
I stomped my foot on the gas.
Fuck that red light.

RU.

I happily ate my fries, looking out the window. Xy was driving, just babbling about random shit. He missed me. He always used to talk and talk because I told him I liked his raspy voice. The light turned green and Xy cruised down the street. I stared out the window, looking around at the city.
Suddenly, I squinted my eyes.
The fuck is so bright?

It was a car, coming at full speed on my side of the car.

"XY!" I screamed.
He turned his head to see, and before I could say anything else, he jumped and flipped the car to his side, wrapping his arms around me.
Then,
Everything went black.