WHIPLASH.

SPIFF.

I sat there, panting heavily with my hands gripped tight on the wheel.
I really just fucking crashed into the car.
Unscathed, I get out the car, making my way to theirs.

As my adrenaline wears off a sharp pain starts to form in the back of my head.

Congratulations, you crashed the car. You fucking did it,

but you probably killed her.

My headache grew more sharp as I rubbed the back of my head. I checked my hand to see if there was blood.

"Nah, you good Spiff, you good." I said to myself, staring at my hand. I'm getting closer to the car now, and all I can hear is crying.

The way the car looked, there ain't no way any of them is coming out of there untouched. The driver's side looked completely smashed in, and all the windows were blown out. My headache grew even worse as I got closer.

XY.

I woke up and looked around. What the fuck, I survived? Everything in the car was fucked up. The windows imploded and glass was all over me, so I tried to move but suddenly my face started burning. I felt my face and felt nothing but small cuts and pieces of glass. Fuck.

I can still see, so I guess I'm aight. I let out a loud sigh and felt for Ru.

"Baby, you okay?" I said, trying to tap her shoulder.

She had her back turnt towards me completely, like she was looking out the window.

"Baby." I said, shaking her again. No response.

I started panicking. I unbuckled myself and attempted to climb over the arm rest so I could get her head off of the window. I turned her around.

Her eyes were open with this horrified look on her face, mouth slightly open.

She was breathing, but she wasn't responding.

I checked her hair to see if she had a gash in her head, and when I didn't see it I started checking her chest to see if she was bleeding. She wasn't.

"Baby please, if you can hear me, do something, please." I tried to talk calmly, but my voice was shaking bad. I can't lose her. I just can't.

I grabbed her hand and felt her softly grip mine. I tried getting out of the car on both sides but the doors were jammed. There was no way to get out of any of the window's because there was so much glass that didn't break off completely.

I looked around at my feet and saw a water bottle and opened it, pouring it on Ru's face.

She shook her head and closed her eyes and moaned. I tried to pour some in her mouth and she drank a little and gasped, opening her eyes and shooting up.

"Baby." I said, grabbing her arm. She looked at me and jumped in my arms and let out a broken cry. A feeling of relief brushed over me. We're not dead.

I looked out the window on my side and seen a figure looking down into the car.

Who the fuck is that?

I stared harder and saw Spiff sitting there with a look on his face like he just seen a ghost, and a whole new type of anger rushed my veins.

"AHHHHHH!"

I growled and put my back against Ru, using all of the power in me to kick my door out. After a couple tries I was successful, and busted out of the fucked up ass car.

"Ru, crawl out and stay the fuck by the car." I yelled as I stormed Spiff, who was backing up now.

"I'm so fucking so-"

I grabbed his neck and squeezed, lifting him up, surprising myself because I didn't know I had this much strength.

I slammed him down and got on top of him, using all of my force in every punch, trying to bash his face in. I just kept punching and punching until I started to see blood gush out of his head, then I felt somebody pull on me. I looked back and saw Ru, crying and pulling on my shirt.

"Baby fuck him, let's just get out of here. Fuck the hospital baby let's just get the FU-"

Then, there was 2 gunshots.

I felt a hot sharp pain in my arm and saw Ru go quiet.

She slowly stared at her thigh and gripped it tight and whined.

I quickly turnt back around and grabbed Spiff's head and kept banging it on the hard concrete until he lost grip of his gun. I grabbed it and stood up over him.

He was twitching and pulsating on the ground, staring at me. I kicked him in his stomach and he let out the worst yell I ever heard.

Ru limped over to me and grabbed the gun.

"Don't... Don't shoot him." She said. I stared at her with a dumbfounded look because even in a moment like this she wants me to spare his life?

"'Cause I wanna do it."

My eyes widened and she shot him 5 times in his face, making his head explode with his brains everywhere on the ground. A large smile grew on my face as I stared back at Ru, who had a stale face with tears running down her eyes.

I grabbed the gun out of her hand softly and took my shirt to rub her fingerprints off, then placed it in the back of my pants. I looked down at her leg and saw her whole pant leg was soaked in blood, so I picked her up and started running to Spiff's car. I placed her in the passenger side, hopped in the drivers and took off.

RU.