Fangs

Hello there! This is my very first series of one shots! I'm excited and I hope you are too! Please excuse me if these suck, I'm not really the best writer so just bear with me here. Human names will be used. Romania's name is Vladimir and Bulgaria's is Aleksander. Here we go~!

~•~•~

Fangs

Vladimir sat in the dining room chair with a bored expression on his face. His best friend, Aleksander, had come to visit him in Romania after a few months of not seeing each other due to different jobs and far distances. Aleksander was currently at the kitchen counter preparing dinner for the two of them.

"Aleks, is the food done yet?" Vladimir whined to his friend.

"For the last time, not yet. Have a little more patients you stupid vampire." Aleksander said aggravated at his friend's impatience.

Vlad sighed and slumped back down in his chair. The reason for Aleks calling him a vampire was because of his canine teeth. They had always been abnormally sharper than other people's, excluding his little brother's teeth that were exceptionally as sharp as his. Vladimir's teeth were like this even when he and Aleksander were kids.

Vladimir's expression changed from bored to devious as his mind formed an idea. He slowly got up from the chair he had been sitting in and quietly walked over to his friend who was chopping up peppers.

"Hey Aleks, need any help with the cooking?" The Romanian said as he stood behind Aleksander, his fangs being only inches from the other man's neck.

Aleks could feel Vladimir's breathe on his neck, making him shudder. He stopped chopping the vegetables and tried to be calm while he spoke.

"N-no I think I'm good." Aleks cursed himself for stuttering like an idiot.
Vladimir laughed internally and moved closer to Aleks's neck.

"Oh well. Then maybe I can help you with something else? I could always bite this pretty little neck of yours if you'd like." Vladimir said with a low tone of voice in his friend's right ear and a playful smile gracing his lips. He lowered his fangs to his friend's neck just enough to graze it. He inhaled Aleks's scent and smiled even wider with humor as he saw Aleks blush brightly.

Aleks's breathe hitched and he turned around to see his friend with a smile on his face.

"Stop that y-you idiot, j-just shut up and go away!" He said stuttering and pushing Vladimir away.

Vladimir backed up a bit and began to laugh hysterically.

"Ah Hahaha! You looked so funny! You were really scared for a minute there!"
Vladimir wiped a tear from his eye.

"So adorable!" He said between laughing.

Aleks's red face soon switched from anger to embarrassment upon hearing his best friend call him adorable.

"I wasn't scared and I-I'm not adorable! Shut up!"

Vlad laughed and sat back in his chair.
"No really, you were too cute!" He said with a tint of pink on his cheeks and a humorous smile.

Aleksander blushed even harder.

"That idiot and his stupid Fangs..." He sighed and mumbled to himself.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

That's the first one! Sorry if this was a little short, but I'll try and make the following ones longer. Thank you for reading and hopefully I can post more chapters soon! Please vote and comment! Au Revoir! ~Nyan-chan*