Yogurt Payback

Hallo beauties! Welcome to the next chapter :D! Be excited, be very excited. This chapter will, again, use country names only. BE READY FOR SOME LIP ACTION LOL. There are a few cuss words in here but not serious ones so no spazzing out and being all like 'omg she's gonna go all AVGN!', no that will not happen. P.S.- Please comment and vote! Tis much appreciated! Au Revoir!
~Nyan-chan*

~•~

Yogurt Payback

Bulgaria sat quietly beside Romania, who was casually watching TV and eating a cup of vanilla yogurt. Bulgaria grumbled angrily.

-•A little bit before•-

Bulgaria and Romania had just got back from the World Conference Meeting, and both were virtually starving. Both ran to the kitchen hoping for something quick but satisfying to eat. They practically trampled each other while heading to the refrigerator. Romania snickered when he got to the fridge first and grabbed the last cup of yogurt.

"Mine!"

"No! Give me that! I'm starving!"

"I am too! Get your own!"

"That's the last one you idiot! Give me it!"

"No!" Bulgaria pounces on Romania, knocking both down. They wrestled with the yogurt for a while until Romania got a bit aggravated and bit Bulgaria's finger.

"Ow! Hey!" Bulgaria rolled off Romania to check his bleeding finger. "That hurt you jerk!"

Romania started to feel a little bad and grabbed Bulgaria's bleeding finger.

"Let me see it." Romania looked at the blood. Romania stuck the finger in his mouth. He started to run his tongue over the finger in effort to stop the bleeding.

"W-what the hell?! G-get off me!" Bulgaria blushed brightly and pulled his finger away.

"I was just trying to help! Jeez." Romania exclaimed, blushing lightly.

"Hmph. So can I have the yogurt?"

"Nope." Romania said while picking himself off the kitchen floor. Bulgaria grumbled a bit and carefully ran to the bathroom, grabbing a bandage, and putting it on his now barely bleeding finger. He walked into the living room to see Romania already sitting on the couch eating the yogurt with the TV on. Bulgaria sat quietly, giving up hope of getting something to fill his stomach.

-•Present•-

Romania went to stuff another spoonful of yogurt in his mouth only to have most of it fall on his chin and a little on his lips.
Bulgaria glanced Romania's way only to see him with a mess of yogurt on his face. At once his hunger and need for payback from the biting incident started to get the best of him. He shifted closer to Romania, feeling a bit nervous on what he was about to do.

Romania grumbled a bit and went to wipe the yogurt off his face with his shirt sleeve, only to have his arm be swatted away and his face turned.

Bulgaria blushed like crazy for what he was about to do. He leaned his face closer to Romania's, making a blush creep up on Romania's face.

Romania's Mind- 'I-is he going to kiss me?! I-I mean I really wouldn't mind or anything...Ah, what am I thinking!'

"W-what are you doing?!" Romania barely stuttered out.

Bulgaria swiped his tongue across the yogurt on Romania's chin. Romania blushed an even deeper shade of red. Bulgaria then swiped it over the yogurt on his cheek.

"T-this is payback for biting my finger earlier!" Bulgaria cursed himself for stuttering.

Romania laughed internally at his friends effort to be serious. Romania sat silently, letting Bulgaria lick most of the yogurt off his face, with it still being beat red.
But then there was one obstacle. The yogurt on Romania's lips...
Bulgaria stopped for a second so he could think.

Bulgaria's Mind- W-what am I gonna do?! I've gotta make this payback! Not one of Japan's yaoi manga! Just don't think about it! Don't think about it!'

Bulgaria gave up thinking and just leaned in to lick Romania's lips, only to have Romania stop him.

"Y-you don't have too!" Though part of his mind was hoping he would continue. C-cause its not like Romania likes him! Is it..?

Bulgaria got even more nervous and just decided to do it quickly. He swiped his tongue across Romania's lips. He was surprised to taste something other just the vanilla yogurt, something much for enticing. He swiped his tongue over them again, tasting it again. Bulgaria decided he wanted a little more than the yogurt. Just then Romania went to talk.

"W-what are you d-" He was cut off by Romania's lips crashing into his. He looked at the face in front of his with shock. W-was Bulgaria really KISSING him?! Romania looked in Bulgaria's eyes with surprise. Bulgaria just blinked with final realization. Bulgaria quickly pulled his lips off Romania's.

"I-I... U-um." Neither knew what to do next since both were in shock. Both stuttered speaking, until Romania finally spoke clearly enough to be understood.
"W-why'd you do that?" Romania blurted out.

Bulgaria blinked and tried to think through all that was happening.
"I-I don't know, I-I just got this weird urge t-to kiss you." He finally stuttered out.

Romania closed his eyes and ended up saying something that suprised both of them.

"Do you wanna do that again?"
Without realization, Bulgaria shook his head yes. Both quietly and breathlessly leaned towards each other, there lips crashing together.

At first neither moved their lips until Bulgaria started to move his, followed by Romania moving his. They kissed for what seemed like hours on end before pulling away for breathe.

"W-what does all this mean?" Bulgaria asked sort of feeling awkward.

"I-I think I l-like you..." Romania said quietly. Bulgaria blushed even brighter.

"Me too... I mean, I-I think I l-like you too..." Bulgaria said feeling more embarrassed than he ever had. They both sat on the couch silently until Romania pecked a kiss on Bulgaria's cheek. Bulgaria blushed a deep red.

"Well, I think I love you. Romania chuckled. "You're too cute not to love!" Romania said with a cute smile. Bulgaria smiled and sighed. He kissed Romania lightly.

"Love you too."

~•~

OMG I was spazzin out while writing the kissing part, I was like 'oh dang! how am I gonna end?!' Cuz I can't write lemons or intense kissing. But I just made it be a cute ending ( and kinda weird and/or random :I). :D Hope you enjoyed it! I did OvO. Please comment and vote! I would really appreciate it! I'll probably post the next thing later. Later Bellas!

~Nyan-chan*

EDIT- Grammar and some changed things, nothing big. Thanks for reading!

ANOTHER EDIT- HAD TO SPACE AGAIN, added a picture, and fixed things there you go.