023

"Right here we are Destiny!" I parked up the car next to a black Mercedes it was one of the nearest spaces to the entrance incase we wanted a free exit. "Owe I'm so excited!" I heard Katie say from behind me. I sighed and switched of the engine.

I opened my mirror above me and did a quick face check I was becoming nervous. "Destiny everything's going to be ok!" Molly took my hand beside me Emma and Katie where already out of the car rushing to the entrance. "Wait up girls!" Molly shouted to them they stopped and waited impatiently for us.

"You ok?" I looked up to Molly I loved her so much I didn't know how she put up with me. "To be honest I'm not!" I didn't want to lie I needed her right now. "What's there to worry about?" She smiled at me "He's just a friend remember!" I laughed and stepped out the car Molly following behind.

"Do we know where they are?" We stood beside Katie and Emma. "No!" I looked down at my phone and messaged the chat.

————————————————————————

iMessage group chat
GROUPCHAT NAME: "THE BUTTERCREAMS"
Maynard boy , Maynard boys brother 🌹 , Molly❤🌹, Caspar 😂, Josh 👑 , Katie💕, Emma🖤, Mikey , Joe💚, Oli💙

Me

Hey! Where is everyone?

Caspar😂

Where in the inside!

Joe💚

We did say 7!

Katie💕

Destiny wanted 7:30 😂

Maynard boy

We stared the party without you!

Josh👑

Not that it's much of a party sitting waiting!

Molly❤🌹

Well someone come out and meet us then!

Maynard boys brother 🌹

Where all coming now!!

Caspar😂

But that involves movement!

Emma🖤

Sure does get your but out here now boys!

Oli💙

Coming chill!

————————————————————————

Knowing that the Jack Maynard was so near made me feel quiet and timid my hands become clammy but that's when I saw him and the world stopped.