029

Conor picked my up at 3:40 pm "Hey!" He signalled me to the car and let me get myself in. I realised now that this was our second time meeting and I hadn't really got to know him well.

"Hi" He drive out of my pathway and headed for the main road I didn't know where Jack lives but I knew I was going to find out so I tried keeping track off our journey in case I needed to use it.

"Why are we so worried about Jack?" I understand that not hearing from someone in a while can be worrying but maybe not this worrying. I remember not hearing from Molly in 2 days I was worried on the first day we never didn't speak for any longer then a few hours we made that rule when we where young.

On the second day I thought maybe she needed some space but early on the third morning I couldn't handle it anymore but I got a message from her explaining that she hadn't been feeling to good. She slept those two days and when she did wake up it was only to be sick.

I understood and was glad I didn't pressure her. " It's not normal for him to ignore us" I wasn't going to be the one to tell Conor that maybe he just needed space too so I let him carry on. It was cute seeing him being a protective big brother anyway.

"He said he wanted to go out again!" I tried changing the subject "Yh the other night was great! You and Jack got on very well!"

Now that I thought about it I was so anxious to meet Jack but when I was with him it felt like I already knew everything I needed to know about him. Nothing was awkward he treated me like a long time friend. "He is very good person!" Conor smiled.

"You like him?" I thought about the question I did like Jack a lot but I was confused about how I felt about him. "In what way?" He slowed down ready to brake for the next red light ahead off us. "Well whatever!"

I sighed "As a friend I'm not sure if I feel any other way! I have anxiety that's why I spoke to him this morning!" Conor looked interested "Anxiety?" This was it I was going to have to tell him everything now.

"Yes I was an abusive relationship a few years ago!" I started tearing up Conor started driving again this time sticking to the speed limit. "I'm sorry to hear that!" I sighed "Don't be silly it wasn't your fault!" I carried on "I thought he loved me as much as I loved him threw my relationship with him I developed anxiety and depression!"

"I don't have much trust in people but Jacks different he was kind he was gentle and he was caring! He worried about what I thought and he took my feelings into consideration!" Conor listened I grabbed some tissues from my bag and wiped my eyes I was Thank full I wasn't wearing any makeup.

"Jack would never do that to anyone!" Things where silent as he pulled up into a drive way I guessed must be Jacks. "I know I trust him!" He smiled. "Maybe explain things to him?" I've been thinking about it recently but the only people that now knew where Conor, Molly, Emma and Katie.

My parents knew to and they where so supportive. "It's would be a good idea" Conor hopped out the car and walked over to my side to open my side. I thanked him and realised I hadn't memorised my way here. "What this road called?" Conor answered "Lakesway Why?" I smiled "Just for future preferences!"

He giggled and walked up to the door me behind him. He rung the door bell we heard a few bangs and curses I laughed imagining Jack falling down the stairs. We heard the door unlock and Jack opened it.

The first thing I noticed about him was how tired he looked his hair was untidy, his clothes unironed and dirty. How could you get like this in less then 24 hours. He really must have a bad hang over. Or Had he been crying? "Hi" I spoke first he looked at me then looked away.

"Can we come in?" Conor asked Jack looked at him and opened the door for him to walk in I walked behind him. His house was painted white and new his doors where wooden and so pretty. I followed Conor to what looked like Jacks living room and sat beside him on a black sofa.

"What are you doing here?" He looked at me suddenly taking interest in my appearance "We where coming to check on you and I'm glad we did you really look unwell!" He really did. "I'm fine!" He rolled his eyes. I was getting impatient with his attitude "We really just want to know what's up Jack we haven't heard from you"

He grunted at what Conor said "For a reason" I crossed my arms "Jack he really was worried about you we all Where check your phone!" My patients was running very thin I want going to have him treat us like this. One thing I did learn In That relationship was sometimes you need to stick up for yourself.

"I did I just don't care" he switched the tv on I looked to Conor he was clearly just as shocked as I was "What the hell!" I stood up and grabbed my bag "I can't believe this Jack! This isn't how I want to remember you!" He looked at me Conor tried talking to me but I ignored him and waited for Jack to respond.

"Why do you care? Stop pretending" I walked over to him turned his television off "That's the problem I care so much maybe I should stop caring because it's never Gotten me anywhere!" I started tearing up "I love you I just didn't know how to confess it to myself or if it was even safe to fall in love again!"

With that I walked out the house Jack and Conor both gasped I phoned an uber and waited in a field across for it to come I couldn't stop crying i was a mess. I did love Jack And it hurt so badly.