039

"Destiny I haven't seen you in like a month!" I sniffed from the other end of the phone. "And I don't want to sound mean but I don't want to see anyone right now!" Emma and Molly laughed. "Well you know what where like!" Emma said. "Where stubborn!"

Emma laughed at molly "That's why where best friends!" I rolled my eyes. I still didn't like Molly much but bite my tongue even though I was feeling so angry. How dare she act as if everything was ok with Emma I knew that Emma was up to date with the little drama.

I read the chat but I don't really talk anymore. "Well where not to far now anyway" I sighed and there was silence I didn't like it mingling between us mixed with stater and breathing. "He loves you Destiny!" Now it was my time to laugh.

"Destiny I don't see why your so upset nothing bad happened!" Molly whispered through the speaker. I ended the call that was it I truly hated her. A feeling I never thought I would ever feel towards someone that shared my childhood.

She off all people knew most about my past relationship a man named Billy evil and wicked. She knew the most how I felt scared, terrified I couldn't leave him I loved him.

I learnt with Billy that love is dangerous and not always beautiful. When we first meet I would never have thought that Billy could be so wicked he was gentle and sweet to me. In aid of my every need.

I learnt to love him but he changed as soon as we agreed to move together. I managed to escape that relationship alone moving from New York to London I could never go back again. I ran away one night when things where too out of hand.

I found Jack he was sweet just like Billy so I was careful I didn't fall for him straight away. However like the stupid girl I am I couldn't stop myself from falling in love and again it's only ended in a heart break. Jack was sweet, promising and so careless. I liked his honesty and the way he would make me flutter when he called me princess.

I guessed I missed all that feeling special and loved.