Sleepless nights- ot4

Brads POV*
We all went to bed that night fine. I was in my usual spot Tristan and Connor with James behind Connor. Ever since I was a child I have had issues with falling asleep. I tossed and turned, but it eventually got to the point where I couldn't lay there anymore. So as carefully as I could I got out of bed without waking anyone. I found a random just more on the ground, assuming it was Tristan's leaves everything everywhere, I slipped it on over my cold body and went down stairs. I headed over to the window ledge, since I am so small I can easily fit on the window ledge. As I sit there looking at the stars, I feel myself fall asleep and before you know it, I'm fast asleep.

Tristan's POV*
I slowly wake up and reach for Brad only to find he wasn't there, I sit up and look at the time. It was currently 2:30am, I slowly wake up James without waking Connor " what time is it?" He asked tiredly " 2:30 and do you know where Brad is?" I asked
"No, he came to bed with us last night"
"You stay here with Con, and I'll go find him" I said. I got out of bed, careful not to wake Connor and went to find Brad. I walked towards the living room and saw Brad asleep on the window ledge, and I'm not going to deny it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. When I walked over, I realised he was shivering. I picked him up bridal style and he subconsciously cuddled into my chest, when his fingers came in contact with my skin I realised how cold he must have been sitting in that window ledge. I carried him up to the bedroom, when I entered I saw Connor was awake. I laid him down on the bed and he automatically reached out to make sure James and Connor where still there, I lay down beside him and he cuddled into me. That night I fell back asleep with my boyfriends surrounding me.
***************
Kelsey🙃
This was my first oneshot I have ever written. I know it was shit but I tried sooo... it counts as something right??
Leave requests in the comments, thanks☺️