~ Chapter Two ~

Life.

It's certainly hard but you have to fight enough so you can live it fully.

Life is beautiful only if you can feel it's good and bad ways of treating you. I've learnt that you have to face your insecurities alone but can lean on a friend or a family or even a stranger.

Seventh grade was one of my terrific years. Being a little teenager with love in my eyes and flowers in my hair screaming happiness with my dear friends. Full of gossip, stories, laughter, kindness, outings and pure joy! I knew the meaning of true happiness with them.

Despite our fights like any other friends but we always get back together to our journey of being who we are, sticking to each other like glue sticking to wood or gum sticking to jeans.

I always got stares and whispers about my disability when I'm walking anywhere, even with my friends. They try helping me not to notice the people around me but unfortunately I do. I've always felt thankful for having them around.

I won't tell each story of our fights or our happy moments but I'll just tell you the little bits and pieces about friendship, life, positivity, overcoming depression or sadness, happiness and most importantly how to love yourself.

Eighth grade was also a delightful year but the bond between the whole pack decreased a little. I recall all the group chats, messages and words. Every game and every joke we made together.

Anyways, people change, eventually. Sadly, they become very greedy and exploit.

Beginning of ninth grade, which is the year when teenagers start thinking about their future and life ahead. I get to know at that time that friends aren't the people who smile at you or give you a compliment, a true friend is there in your toughest and most darkest parts of your life.

Friends

The whole squad got broken into little pieces to groups which got me left behind. I tried fitting in into any of the groups but it didn't worked. I always felt like I'm chocolate in between all the vegetables. It just didn't feel right.

I got broken into pieces, literally. Friendless. Alone. Studying also got the worst of me. Everything bad that can actually happen, happened that year which was the year I felt depressed. I'll talk about that later on and how I overcome these feelings.

I made my own squad though. X, Y, Z and N.
I never thought I'd get close to Y or even N because they seemed a little quiet while on the other hand, I'm very wild.

There's this friend of mine, let's call him X. He has taught me the meaning of true kindness. The way he treats everyone even the people he dislikes always leaves me speechless. He has always been there for me, even though we aren't close friends. I always try getting closer to him but it ends up being awkward. Anyways, he has always been my backbone and one of the truest and rarest guys I've ever acknowledged. He's such a true friend.

There's these two friends I got to know recently when I felt depressed and they were extremely helpful at that time. Y and N, both are really smart and wise. They taught me that I shouldn't see the best in everyone because some people are bad for you. They taught me how to love myself back and stay happy. They were there for me when no one was. They're the truest and purest friends anyone can ever have. They make my eyes full of happy tears and I'm proud to call them my best friends for life.

Last but not least, Z which is my mega best friend. Z is very very special to me because when I said I had nobody, he was there to prove that he was there for me and he doesn't want anything in return. He explained to me the true meaning of the word "friend". I love him dearly and nothing in the world can return all the things he have done for me. He is my first best friend.

Anyways, these are my true best friends and I'm proud to have them around.

Remember the eighteen new friends I got to know? Only four were true friends and don't benefit of my existence for their own good.

I've learnt that not everyone is good, not everyone has a kind heart, not everyone are true with others and themselves.

Stay positive and happy all the time.

Like N always says:

{"Do the good deeds and throw it in the sea".}