Chapter 1.

Lately, your best friends, Eren Jaeger, Levi Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Jean kirschtein, Connie Springer, Bertholdt Hoover and Marco Bott have all been acting strange. They never let their eyes wander away from your small and curvy figure. At the moment they are staying at a reasonably far distance, but one by one, day by day, minute by minute, they are slowly getting closer and closer. You were going to Eren's house tonight with Mikasa and the rest of the boys. You were now sat in class, your desk was behind Armin's and behind you was Levi. You felt a shiver creep up your spine to your neck. You look behind your shoulder to see Levi, a small smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. " Miss (L/N),please may you come to the front and solve this equation." Your teacher says in a stern voice

"Yes, Sir." You nod as you push out from under your desk, your chair being pushed away from your body with the back of your legs. You straighten out your skirt and walk to the front. That was where Eren and Connie sat. You gently swiped the chalk from your teachers hand and started to write the equation at record speed, the chalk making loud noises on the board. Once you were finished you rubbed your hands together and dusted off all of the excess chalk. The teacher glance once at the bored then looked into your (E/C) orbs. You waited impatiently as you folded your arms and tapped your foot against the floor,making it obvious to your teacher that you had been tired of waiting and were growing impatient. He sighs at your actions and nods.

"Well done,you got all of your workings and the answer correct, you may proceed to sit down." He gestures toward your seat and you bow to him. You slowly walked back to your seat, that was at second row to the back of the class. As you walk past a familiar blonde, you feel a slender finger wriggle its way into the top of your stocking. You continue to walk and the finger goes the opposite way in which you are walking, making it trail along the back of your leg until it finally comes out of your stocking. A shiver runs through your body as your cheeks flush pink. You see Armin glance at you, his crystal orbs making contact with your (E/C) ones, making eye contact for a split second before he smirks and looks away. You are still shocked at his actions but shrug it off and continue with your work. You didn't want their actions to rub off on you the wrong way.

---Timeskip---

You stretched your arms above your head, fingers linked and stretching out your back. As your arms are in the air you feel an arm snake around your waist and warm breath grazing the back of your neck. The persons fingers were rolling themselves around your hips and trying to find a way into your top. Your face went hot and your cheeks burned a bright red. "Uhm...who are you and what are you doing?" You say,looking at the pale hands. With their other hand they were playing with stray strands of your (H/C) Hair.

"Dont you recognise my touch, my body ...my heat." He whispers the last part seductively into your ear, making his breath tickle the side of your neck.You knew it was a boy and judging by their voice and how pale their hands are, it was levi. He has always had unusually pale skin and is always really warm. It never adds up. With how pale he is you would expect him to be really cold...more like ice than boiled water.

"L-Levi?" You question, stuttering through your words.You couldn't see him but you could hear and sense that he was smirking. He could sense your nervousness and embarrassment and he seemed to enjoy it, like he was gaining credit from it. What if he was? You shook the thought out of your head as he pulls you a little closer, making your backside touch...you know what. You let out a squeal,but only loud enough for him to hear. He seemed to enjoy your squeals and small noises. And you could tell how? He would chuckle lightly every time you made one and he seemed to lean into you more. If he was not near you, you could see lust in his eyes, and when you made a noise...the lust would grow stronger. He looked like he was listening to his favourite song. You gulped slightly and then the bell went signalling school being over. Levi let go off you and as he walked past you, he chuckled lightly into your ear.You groaned slightly to yourself as you packed your bag and started towards the school exit. You started walking through the streets, cars whizzing by on the road. Eren's house comes into view, making you smile a little. You run the rest of the way and knock on his door. The door opens,revealing a taller male with sparkling green eyes. He smiles and lets you in

"Guys,(F/N)'s here!" he calls, making everyone in the living room come out. All the boys and Mikasa look at you and smile. Mikasa wraps her arm around your shoulder and starts to walk into the living room with you. You couldn't help but notice the ways the boys would hungrily lick their lips and look at you, their eyes full of lust as you walked past them. You scoff under your breath as you inwardly sigh, trying not to catch their attention. you sit down on the couch only to be met with a lap. You look behind you to see a grinning Eren. You blush and try to scoot off of him,only for him to grab your hips and pull you down to his lap again. You gulp and you see the boys around you, glaring daggers at Eren. Levi and Marco even had daggers in their hands. Eren leans back on the couch, you still on his lap as he keeps a tight grip on your waist.

---Timeskip---

It was the end of the day and you were all having a sleepover at Eren's. You were worried about what will happen tonight. All of the boys are acting weird around you and everytime one is near you, all the other glare and threaten him. You started to think about all the animes you have watched and you remember the anime called Mirai Nikki // My Future Diary. The girl was so obsessed with the boy. Yuno was always called something...but what was it. Oh yeah, it was a yandere. Apparently a yandere is someone so obsessed or in love with another person, that they would kill for them, but their sexual desires also drive them to hurting the person they love and even result in rape. The symptoms of becoming a yandere...are exactly what is happening now with the boys. No...dont tell me....

They have gone yandere for me.