Chapter 6 {Escaped Lemon}

Levi picked you up, carrying you into the cold room, throwing you onto the bed as if you weighed nothing. You scrambled up, sitting up straight, your legs parted. A smirk graces his plump pink lips, his tongue rolling around them hungrily as lust builds up heavily in his eyes. He inches towards you, eyeing your small, delicate and vulnerable stature. Once he reached the bed, purring amused, he crawled onto it, sneaking in between your legs. His now hardened member rubbed against your inner thighs, teasing you as your sparkling, (E/C) eyes never left his steel grey ones. The passion in his eyes was captivating, but scary. It made you freeze on the spot, but you never wanted to look away. He moved closer than you, receiving a small squeak in reply. He grins widely as he leans into you, his chest pressing against yours, and his member grazing your bare entrance. He gripped your shoulders, shoving you down onto the bed, your breasts bouncing at the impact. He crawled in between your legs, his lips finding themselves attached to your neck. He saw the marks which had been made by Armin, forcing the teen to growl immensely as he attacks each area, roughly biting them, marking his territory. "L-Levi..." You moan out. He smirks against your skin as his pale lips travel down your body, now taking over your hips as he nips at the already made marks. He bit down so hard it drew blood, and, being a masochist, this turned you on. You gasped in delight, ushering the male to continue. Butterflies flowed through your body as you stared at his face, taking in his sexy but rough features. His lips traveled back up your body, his tongue playing with your jawline before his lips are planted on your own plump ones. You immediately recoiled, aggravating him as he pushes his lips down harder onto your own, aggressively biting down on your bottom ones as you fail to affix in his actions. As you continue to protest, by not cooperating, he puts more force into the kiss, biting down harder on your lip until it pours with blood. He pulls away and looks straight at your face, your expression one full of pleasure. He smirks and licks the blood away from your lip. Something rubs against your entrance, pinching it lightly. You jerked your hips in reflex, increasing the pleasure. You squeaked and moaned quietly, trying your hardest to keep it held in, making him frown. Before you know it, his boxers are off, the tip of his member grazing your crotch, making you dig your toes into the bed. You gripped ahold of the sheets as he entered you, very slowly. He was teasing you. You narrowed your eyes in a glare and he grinned.
"Beg me for it~" he whispers, leaning down, his member fully inserted into you. You shook your head violently, making him growl and nip your neck, drawing blood. You let out a pleasured gasp, gritting your teeth in annoyance. He bit you once more, making you moan his name.
"L-Levi..." This makes him chuckle darkly as he slowly pulls out, teasing you more. He pulls away, his lips now hovering by your crotch, his warm breath sending shivers through your spine. Something rough pulls across your entrance, making you grit your teeth, holding back another moan. He suddenly pushes himself back into you, this time moving at a quicker pace, still teasing you. An odd sensation rushes through your body as you absentmindedly kick him off of you, sending him flying t the other side of the room. You grab the sheets, wrapping them around you and tying it like a dress around your chest, running out of the house. A forested area covered at least eighty acres of the area, meaning you would get through it in about two days if you traveled slowly. You glance back to the house, turning away and running at top speed through the forest.

'Will I survive?'