Chapter 3

You let out an exasperated sigh, rubbing your eyes with your hands, which are loosely curled into fists. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair was a little bit messy as you pulled the sleeping bag over your tired face. A yawn escaped from your lips and you try to clamber out of the bed, only for a grip on your waist to get tighter. You roll your eyes to the corner, seeing Connie sleeping soundly, his arms squeezing your waist and his face buried into the side of your thigh,making you blush. A weird sensation crawls through your body into the pit of your stomach as Connie wiggled around, his right leg tangling with your left one. You swallow a lump that got stuck in your throat as you wriggle out of Connie's grip. You run into the bathroom and get changed in record speed. You slowly walk out, the floor boards creaking under your feet as you wince at the noise. You turn around to be met with a pair of yellow eyes. 'Oh no' you think, shaking in your head as he pins you to the wall, his breath grazing your neck. Your breathing becomes short and heavy as you contemplate over what to do. His lips connect with your neck as they travel over your neck, seemingly trying to find your sweet spot. He kisses your sweet spot and you suppress a moan,making you tense. He notices this and smirks against your skin as he rolls his tongue around that area, nibbling on it gently. You clench your jaw and close your eyes, your breathing goes ragged as you try your hardest not to moan. Without realising, the moans slip out of your lips, making him chuckle as he attacks that part of your neck more violently. You dig your nails into the wall behind you. You were sensitive to stuff like this, you never felt pain, only pleasure...making you a masochist. He places his hand on your waist, running his fingers up your shirt to your breast, where he grips it and rolls it around in a circular motion. Before he can go further, his body freezes as a crimson liquid drips down his arm onto your leg. He smiles at you before dropping to the floor with a thud. You inspect his corpse to see a knife lodge into his back. Oh no...it was the same knife Marco had. You stand up and make a run for it only for your wrist to be tightly grabbed, pinning you to a door with a slam. You stare into the pair of onyx orbs with your own (E/C) ones. Whilst yours were full of the determination to escape and fear, his were full of lust. Without warning, he smashes his lips onto yours. He bit your bottom lip, HARD. Making you gasp at how rough he was being, he took the advantage and slipped his wet tongue in between your parted lips. He sucks on your tongue and you decide to bite down on his tongue. He pushes himself away from you with a screech of pain, blood pouring from his mouth like a waterfall. This seemed to make the lust in his eyes grow with anger flashing through them. He stands up and walks over to you, his back hunched over and his arms hung,making him look like a possessed zombie. He suddenly lunges at you, making you subconsciously punch him in the face, knocking him out cold. You look at your hands in shock. You had never thought you were strong and you have never fought with anyone before. That might be the reason the boys are taking advantage. 'I'm gonna be a wolf in sheep's clothing' you smirk slightly to yourself, a whole knew you appearing. You knew you could fight with most of them and win...but you weren't sure about Levi or Eren. A shock suddenly shoots through your hip, making your body shake intensely and your vision blurs. Your body falls limp as you drop to the floor, Armin being the last thing you see before you black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a short chapter,will make the next one longer,by the way you will be having a problem with each boy, some more than others,some will get a whole chapter on just one boy :) Next chapter: Armin