Chapter 4 {Lemon}

You groan slightly, your back arching in a stretch. Once you straighten it, a light metallic sound comes from behind you. A questioning look complies your expression. You shuffle forwards a little, still sat down. After a while your body jerks backwards, something nipping at your wrists. You look over your shoulder to see iron cuffs squeezing your wrists, with a long chain connecting you to the wall. A sigh escapes your throat as you perk up at the sound of footsteps. You shuffle back slightly, hiding in a small shadow. That's when you realise what you are sat on...

It was a bed.

You feel the sheets caressing your exposed legs. The footsteps stop next to you and a hand reaches out, grabbing your shoulder and yanking you forward. You look up for your (E/C) eyes to be met with a pair of crystal blue ones. No way...its Armin!? You thought, shocked. He smirked as he loomed over you, pushing you down onto he bed. He straddles your hips, as you inadvertently blush. His fingers play with your waist as his tongue rolls around his pale pink lips. His hand slowly travels up and down your cold body, warming it up. Something soft attaches to your neck. Your eyes trail down to Armin's face, seeing that his lips are pushed to your neck. Again,your cheeks are painted red. He trails his lips up and down your neck,searching for your sweet spot. His lips hit the spot and you scrunch up your face and clench you jaw, holding in the moan that was crawling up your throat. He seemingly notices this as he smirks against your neck. He starts to suck it lightly, making a mark. "This is so you know your mine~" he whispers, rolling his index finger over it. You gulp and he starts to get excited with your nervousness. He starts licking your sweet spot again, making the moan unintentionally slip from your lips. He grins in satisfaction. His lips trail over your jaw, up to the corner of your lips,where he then nibbles on the side of your bottom lip. Your pale cheeks are overtaken by red. His tongue teases your bottom lip as it slowly rolls up to your top lip, slipping underneath it as he licks your teeth. You shake your head as you pull yourself out of the trance, kicking your legs to get him off of you. He makes a face with fake pity as he sits on you, pushing your legs down as your face burns ad your eyes widen. His crotch area was right next to yours as he was sat on you. He leans down again, his crotch grazing yours. He kisses your chest as he slowly pulls down the collar of your top, slowly exposing more and more of your chest until you can see the top of your (F/C) lacy bra and your cleavage. He suddenly jumps off of you, only to get back on you straight after. You felt a cold wind nip at your arms and legs. You look down and your eyes expand in shock. You were only in your underwear,the lace of your panties being played with by Armins thumb and forefinger. "Nice taste, but you probably taste better~" he kisses your stomach, sending butterflies through your entire body. His lips follow up to your chest as he fiddles with your bra,contemplating on whether to take it off. He leaves it and kisses your waist, sucking on it, leaving more marks. A sudden feeling shocks you. You feel something lightly rubbing your clit, making a quiet moan force its way out of your throat. You introspect down to see his fingers slowly rubbing your clit as his other fingers play with your hair. He rubs more vigourously, making a louder moan escape. His eyes fill with excitement and list as his crotch is pushed onto yours, his being only in a pair of thin materialed shorts. Your face heats up so much that steam is basically coming off. He grins his member against your clit, still wearing underwear,as you squeak at his sudden movements. He leans over, his crotch still rubbing yours, and starts to bite your neck gently. Squeals and moans escape as you struggle to hold them back, his hips moving quicker. You feel his member harden in you as your underwear is pulled off, as he takes his off. You stare at his surprisingly toned body, a perplexed look plastered onto your face. He chuckles as he suddenly penetrates you, his member being inserted into your womanhood. He pulls out and pushes back in, moaning as well. Your moaning and panting became in sync as he thrust his hips.

"Ahhhh~" you and Armin moan in pleasure, in sync. He smirks as he thrusts harder and deeper. His hands fumbled with your breasts as he leaned down, rolling his tongue over the bud. Your chest bounced as he continued penetrating you, a warm liquid suddenly filling you, making your stomach feel warm and tingly. He pulls out as a cream coloured liquid drips from both of you. He leans down and pulls his tongue up your womahood, licking it clean. He pulls you over to him, making you sit on your hands and knees in a crawling position. His member is suddenly pushed through your lips and inserted into your mouth. He pulls out and pushes back in, moaning excitedly as a sweet and slightly salty, sticky, liquid drips from him into your mouth. He pulls out, crawls behind you and pushes into your back entrance, his hips thrusting wildly again. You arch your back as his chest touches your back and his hand play with your breasts. Once he is finished he pulls out and licks you clean again. You start to hate yourself for being submissive. He leaves you laying on the bed naked, as he gets dressed and goes into another room, bouncing with pleasure and happiness.

"Why me?"