..continuing

Liyah in MM

10 min later.....

I walked up the stairs knocking on the door "jay open the damn door"i said "nope....wait"he simply said "imma count to 3.....1....2.....3-"i bust open the  door to his ass butt naked my fuckin heart dropped and i instantly became wet i quickly shut the door and ran down stairs as the vision flew through my head "fuucckk"i all i could say He IS BIG ASF....shii ion even kno if i can take all that my damn self imma need Jesus😭
He walked down stairs with some gym shorts without a shirt "i told you to wait"he smirked "leave me alone bruh"i said looking away from him "you know damn well you liked what you seen"he said "shutt up"i said flipping through the channels as he sat beside me on the couch raping his arm around my neck "babbyy"he said i mugged him and turned my head back to love & hip hop in Atlanta "dont be salty liyah"he said rubbing my thigh i moved his hand cus ik my ass get turned on hella easy but o try and stop from being horny all the time i looked at him and headed up stairs i grabbed my boy shorts and my taint top and started the shower locking the door behind me... .

..

After the shower i walked into the room putting my clothes into the dirty ben i walked back down stairs to the living room where james still was sitting on the couch looking at his phone he seen me and jumped "damn bae you scared me"he chuckled "mhmm what are you doing?"i said "...nothing "he said "hand me your phone"i said as he handed it to me he was in a group chat with his home boys ian even wanna read what the shit was saying i jus handed it back and headed back up to the room i could hear foot steps so i knew he was following me i got into bed and layed down "your ok?"he asked "yeah baby im good"i said stuffing my pillow a little bit getting comfy i balled up under the covers as i felt james arms go around my waist he then clapped his hands for the light to cut off "good night baby"he said "good night"i said as he pulled me closer;my eyes soon got heavy and i drifted off to sleep...

....

Morning--------------------

--

I woke up getting ready for school i did my hygiene and pulled out a crop top and some black ripped jeans and my all white adidas i then put in my nose ring and curled my hair and made my curls poofy james walked up behind me smelling good asf and looking sexy he had on a nice fit too he picked out his hair in the mirror a little bit and starred down on me licking his lips "can you stop"i laughed "its jus your so damn fine, im lucky to have you"he said grabbing his keys i grabbed my book bag heading out i got in the passenger side of his mercedes benz as we headed to school ...

James👇👇👇👇👇

School..

We walked into the school and every body was jus talking doing the usual i went to my locker i turned around and seen james and Bella talking bella rubbing his arm and shit blushing i instantly began to boil but i just took a deep breath walked away leaving it alone.....

.

.

Lunch..

I walked in and sat at the table with my ear buds in with elastic by bali baby playing' as james came and sat by me he poked my side "what" i said taking out my left ear bud "oh so its like that?....whats wrong witchu girl?"he said soon as bella walked up wrapping her arms around his neck playing in his hair "awww two best friends talking"she gave a evil smirk i mugged tf out of her "nigga you better tell her or ill lay my hands on her for touching my shit!"i got up and walked out the cafeteria im really not trying to get into any fights its my senior year and im trynna keep the shit smooth but nahh he lettin bitches flirt with him.....

End of the day{}}

I waited to the car for him 15 minutes have passed i got pissed and jus decided to walk yeah ik imma very un patient person wtf could his ass been doing anyway...

40 minutes...>>>>>>>>>

I Finally made it to the house and i ended up climbing through a window that was cracked open since i dont have a key i went upstairs took a shower and put on a tank top and some high waisted shorts and some black socks i went into the guest room and layed on the bed scrolling insta looking at insta snaps i hit watch all and mhmmmm....

Bellas popped up some one was taking james and her picture in some street on a side walk...shes my bestfriend what could she possibly do i took deep breathes thinking of good things well trying too...

I heard the door open as i jus sat on the bed he walked in and seen me and hugged me i shoved him "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?? HOW YOU GET in HERE??!!"he said "first off lower your voice,second of all i waited at the car but i figured your ass was having a good time of where ever you were to forget about ME so i walked........so where were you?"i said trying to see if he would tell the truth "you know you couldve waited i was coming and you know aint nobody more important than you besides my fam-"he said "and yo ex"i mumbled "family and girl you aint have to walk you jus being extra as always you are living a new life your with me you dont have to walk and...........i was with bella"he said my eyes felt heavy but i kept my mouth shut......