chillin

3 weeks passed....

Liyah in MM

Ughh today is saturday i got up out of bed with my hair all in my face i headed to the bathroom and took a hot shower i hopped out raping the towel around me i headed into the room and james was up he seen me and his eyes got wide "damn baby"he said licking his lips "booyy"i said laughing as i picked up my blue sun dress heading back into the bathroom i put lotion all over my body then my pantie set and put on my sun dress i did my hygiene and sprayed on some perfume and began moisturizing my hair "it takes you a hundred an eleven hours jus to get dressed"he chuckled "shut up"i said he turned me around putting me on the sink "make me"he looked me in my eyes deeply before we began kissing i pushed him and hopped off the counter and finished my hair "mami lookin fine asf😍"he said in a cocky way making me laugh then he gripped my ass "staawwp"i said moving his hand "now girl yk you like dat" he smirked picking out his hair.

I headed down stairs as there was a knock i was kinda undecided on opening the door "baby some body at the door!"i said "open it den!"he yelled back i stood on my tippy toes looking out the peep hole and it was a girl she was brown skin pretty kinda looked like james but lighter skin tone i opened the door "hey how may i help you?"i said "im james older sister....uhh who are you?..your the girl my lil sister been bragging about"she said "*chuckles* yeah I'm james girl friend"i said letting her in "baby your sister is here!"i said as he walked down the stairs "wassup big sus haven't seen you or my niece and nephew in a good minute"he said smiling "booy we been out yanno out it is work and yanno stuff besides bein at ma house where you barley be"she gave him a look "see i be out workin and busy too with school"he said "mhmm use that as your excuse....well i was jus stopping by"she said "ohhh okay coo bye sis"he said "bye"she said as she headed out the door i looked over seeing him look at his phone "baby the trap need me i gotta go"he ran upstairs coming back down with a couple of guns and a vest on i kissed him "baby be safe"i said "i will"he said before heading out.

3 hrs passed.....

I havent got a txt or call from him he has been coming home late lately but he was jus telling me he was out handling things, i sat on the couch flipping through the channels as i got bored i began to yawn as i heard the door nob turn as james walked in with the gun on his side and his shirt off showing his tatts and he looked frustrated asf "uh ja-"he cut me off "hol up lemme get myself situated first"he said before heading up the stairs i sat on the couch playing with my fingers as he came and sat beside me "so as you were saying"he said fixing his t shirt "what are you doing?"i said he looked at me dumb founded "whachu mean what im doing?"he said "nigga these guns and game shit you cant stay in it forever.."i said "look im in the game ive been doing this for a while and we sell or what eva but imma get out soon i promise"he looked me in my eyes touching my hand i moved my hand "do you know you can killed or worst i cant loose you i cant take that...james it can put us in danger!"i said he took a deep breath "baby calm down it aint all that serious ill be out of it before we have kids"he said getting up heading into the kitchen grabbing a blunt lighting up "you know i cant loose you right?"i said "yes baby i know"he said "promise me you aint gone die on me..promise me"i said as my eyes watered a little "baby this is the game i cant promise no shit like that"he said i ran pass him up the stairs i got in the room slamming the door a couple of tears fell as i sat on the bed the door slowly opened he looked at me and sighed "baby stop crying"he said wiping my tears "you have to get out very soon or i......won't be able to do this!"i said standing up "whachu mean this!?"he said "us...together....a couple ive been hurt,abused so much; in so much pain"i said "baby girl ian gon get you hurt i promise we gon be safe you know your my forever girl ive been in love with since day one; baby we gon make this work okay you hold me down imma hold you down okay"he said pulling me towards him kissing my forehead hugging me "okay"i said softly not really knowing what to say.