Oho?

Response chapters in an art book are a thing,,

I was off my phone for a while (because math quiz tomorrow = loads of studying, and then I started typing this and kind of fell asleep) and I came back to a ton of comments on the last part, so I'm addressing them here. Laziness? I mean, yeah, but I also want to get to everyone.

First off, to those insisting that my own health comes before art, you guys make me sob?? AAA this site is going to give me cavities, I feel so blessed. You guys are way too kind and I love you all. Don't worry, I'm plenty careful about my art:rest ratio.

The majority, however, are about the LGBT thing, and I – wha – I mean – uh – wow – how can I respond? I honestly don't know what to say. I feel a lot more confident now that people have said I can still make those sorts of OCs and draw them, I was super worried I couldn't do them justice but I guess it's okay. I'm calling off the straight-wash, but I won't make sexuality the main focus of my OCs or anything (already the plan)

By the way, just a bit of this-spoils-his-development-but-who-cares about Conner: he's super gay for Ollie, yes, but he isn't actually that obvious about it. Not a "tsundere" or anything, he just has the ability to function around his crush.

So, thank you to everyone, aka Ramen (who reads my art book and is my idol have I mENTIONED I AM BLESSED), Micah, Mattie, Cricket, Dimension, and Sweet, I love my Wattpad pals so much <3