Finished challenge + Rita

I had these finished a couple days ago but I haven't had time to take pictures of them, which is why the lighting sucks I'm fed up with school making me wait

First up the Codster

Fun fact I love my son(I screwed up his eye)

(I screwed up his eye)

Fun fact I love my son(I screwed up his eye)

And now . . . una hija?? Yes! This is Rita Penstamin, the ace of space. I mean her story is more fantasy than sci fi and I stole that joke from all the ace Pidge fanart but shhhh hush it doesn't matter

She looks pretty edgy in this (buzzword tch tch), but I was going for a laid back expression. Obviously not my strong suit, but hey, I tried. Before her arc, she has the reputation of a constantly lost in thought hippie with little brains, but she's actually full of emotion and the opposite of conservative. Yes, yes, "the inside is different!!!1!1!1!! uwu" cliche but I'm doing my best to make it different.

She and Cody are best friends. In addition to her aforementioned asexuality, she's aromantic. I know not all ace people are both, Rita just happens to be. It was so much fun to incorporate the ace/aro colors into her clothes! (Ace colors = shirt, aro colors = bracelets and hair tie stars.) Plus, I don't draw crop tops much so that was fun.

Half of this is me talking about ace/are things, I promise that's not her main personality trait I just don't want to spoil (so many things about her and Cody man, mmmm)

I drew some awesome hands at lunch when I was working on a project but I don't have pictures, so I guess we're done here see you next century