yours

I.

"One medium caramel caffè latte, please." 

"Uh," Jihoon pauses for while as he glances at the man on the other side of the counter. Because, well... that's one hell of a good voice. And oh my god, he looks good too... Fresh-faced and look at those baby-soft cheeks! His eyes, seemingly, making Jihoon want to jump out the counter and ask him out on a date. Don't even get him started with the man's lips. He quickly diverts his attention to the cup and felt-tip marker he was holding. "Name?"

"I'm yours." The man simpered and winked which Jihoon found creepy, and not to mention, hot. Jihoon, no. Don't go to that part. But what's even creepier is that his name is 'Yours'... or is it? 

Anyway, Jihoon doesn't have time to spare so he just writes 'Yours' on the cup before punching in the customer's order on the screen. He ignores the bewildered look on the customer's face.

"Medium caramel caffè latte for Sir Yours coming right up!" He enunciates and then proceeding to the coffee-making area. 

Jihoon's brows furrows as he makes the drink when he remembered the customer's antics. He inwardly smiles though, because the customer, no doubt, was very handsome. And cute. And hot. All at the same time. 

For the second time, Jihoon, no. He's creepy as hell. He was trying to hit on you! You're cute and you know it! Of course some customers would try to hit on you once in a while. He's weird and creepy. Don't let him get too under your skin! 

B- but... he's really cute. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Jihoon's mind is flooded with the 'ㅠ' symbol while he argues with his own self. Nonetheless, he finishes the man's order swiftly and tidily. He goes to the microphone to call the customer's attention and tell that his order is ready when...

"Mr. Yours!" He calls out on the microphone.

"I'm yours." He mumbles right after, involuntarily. Well, he did say it with a low voice but the microphone was on. What the heck, Jihoon?  What did you just– Listen! You literally met the man just five minutes ago! You don't even know his–

"Hey, mine." The customer appears right in front of him again. Jihoon freaks out, that is, inwardly.

"Mine? You mean I'm yours?" Jihoon blabbers. Why can't his brain and tongue coordinate!

"I meant to say that the cup you're holding is mine." The man chuckles as he pointed on the cup that Jihoon was indeed holding. "But hey, don't worry, that could work too. I'd like that one better than that cup of caffè latte."

And that rendered Jihoon speechless. So he just hands the cup to the customer and avoids looking at him. Come on, Jihoon! Look anywhere but his face!  

"Thanks, Jihoon." He croons while getting a straw.

"How do you know my name? Have we, perhaps, met before?"

"Nametag." He points at Jihoon's nametag. He chuckles, watching the other get flustered upon hearing his reply. 

"Oh– right. Okay. Enjoy your drink!" Jihoon forces an awkward beam when the customer waves goodbye before going out of the café.

When Jihoon's shift for the day is over, that is when he realizes... 

Fuck, I didn't get his name. Or is it really 'Yours'?

II.

Lucky enough for Jihoon, yesterday wasn't the first and last meeting with Yours.