Chapter 1: Granted

5 years later
Jayceon

I sat in my jail cell listening to the niggas across from me argue.

"Chill on him Corey,you know he fresh meat" my Cellmate,Parker said.

Corey waved his hand in dismissal at him.

"Man I ain't worried bout that fool,Just letting him know I aint on no fruity shit" Corey said sitting down on his bed.

I shook my head and laid down,that was really all you can do in this bitch.

"Williams" a officer said.

"Wassup" I said still laying back.

"Get up,your lawyer here to see you"

"Awww shit,you in trouble for beating ole dude ass" Parker said.

I sat up and chuckled.

About a week ago I got into a fight with somebody,let's just say he was in s blood bath,and I only used my fist.A nigga got buff over these past 6 years.

"Come on,don't let her wait" he said unlocking the gate.

While walking down the hall we finally made it to the visitation room.

When I walked in I seen my lawyer,Raisin was sitting at the table.

When she seen me she smiled.

Raisin wasn't a old women,she was light skin with a shape like an hourglass,she had a bob,her hair was jet black and her eyes was hazel.

Over the years we built a personal relationship.

That's only because Jadah never came to see me,She must've got a new number because the one I've tried to call was disconnected,and when I asked my family have they talked to her they said they haven't seen her in a while.

I heard something about her falling into a coma,I was stressed the fuck out for a year until I heard she had twins,she went and had two babies on me.

"Wassup" I said sitting down at the table.The guard unbuckled my cuffs.

"Hi Jay" she said scooting closer to the table.I leaned back and looked at the Cleavage she was showing off.

"My face is up here" she said smirking.

I looked up at her and chuckled.

"Wassup? I thought you only visited twice a month" I said.

She tilted her head."So you don't want me to come see you? And I have some good news" she said.

"Tell me" I said.

"Well..you only have nine more years,and I was doing some looking in your case,well tried.All of your case information is gone" she said biting her bottom lip.

I shrugged my shoulders."ok"

"You can get out of here silly,the judge died a couple of months ago so there's no actual proof of why your in jail,plus we can still use the fact that the cop didn't read you your rights" she said leaning closer to me.

I smiled and rubbed my chin."How long this gone take?"

"Not that long,just some verifying,and you'll be out" she said clasping her hands together.

"What you want when I get out? Doing this out the blue and shit" I said.

"A family"

——————-

Jadah

"Jordan! Jasmine! Come on it's time to go to daycare" I yelled rubbing my temples.It wasn't because of my bad ass kids,I was going through a crucial headache.