Chapter 5:Its hard to do these things alone pt.1

Jadah

My eyes fluttered open.The room I was in had a strong stench of marijuana.

I looked around.My eyes landed on a girl.She looked stressed and nervous.She was biting on her nails..My eyes then fluttered on a man.

I tried to move but winced at the pain of chains rubbing against my skin.

The people in the room didn't notice me up.

"I still don't understand why we doing this 6 years later!" She said.

"Bitch shut up,He out! He out of jail,and she alive! I'm not gone let them be together and live a happy life after they killed my fam" the man said.

"So what you gone do? Kill her?" She said as teas came out of her eyes.Why the fuck she crying? I should be the one crying?

"Nah,I might kill you if you don't suck that shit up.Aint you mad they killed yo man?" He said.

She wiped her tears and got up.She walked away.

"Damn I knew I should've just killed her when she let me hit" the man said.

He looked at me."Oh,Your up."

I just stared at him.He looked familiar,I was trying to remember in my head.

"You don't remember me huh? Im Derrell,Remeber?"

Boom! Like that,All the memories from him came back into my mind.

"You probably gone remember this too,'You thought you was going to get away with killing my brother...Bitch?" He said walking up to me.

Tears started to fall down my face.Why did stuff like this keep happening.

"Don't cry na! You wasn't crying when you shot that bullet through his head" he said punching me.

My head flew to the side.I slowly looked back at him and spat out blood.

"You looking good now...Yo body just right,Tummy flat.Shit you look just like you did back in the day" he said rubbing his chin.

I closed my eyes and bounced my leg.I said a little prayer to god.

"Why now? Why wait to do this?" I finally said.

"Because your.." He said picking up my hand.Looking at my ring."fiancé,is out of jail.See I can't just let y'all rekindle and live a happy life after y'all then put depression into mine,My brother was the only person I had in this world! The only one there for me" he yelled.

"So why just not kill me? Why kidnap me?" I said.I was curious of his actions.

"I want Jayceon to come find you,For the both of you can die together" he said with a evil smirk.

Jayceon

"I'm so happy your home daddy" Raisin said getting on her knees.

"Show me how happy" I said leaning back.I pulled out a pre-rolled blunt and sparked it.

She unbuckled my pants and got to work.

"Shit" I grunted.

I been out for about 4 days know and I'm loving it.