Chapter 8:You kidding me right?

I DID NOT PROOF READ,I WAS RUSHING TO GET YALL THIS CHAP😂⚠
Jadah

The Twins teacher at school called me in to have a parent teacher conference.

She said Jordan was misbehaving.

"Hi Ms.Dolas,Nice to see you" She said smiling,sitting down at a table at the side of the room."You can sit down right here" she added pointing to a seat across from her.

"Hello" I Said following as she said,sitting down across from her.

The twins school had a daycare as well,and the twins attended that daycare so that's where they was at.

"Will Dad Be joining?" She asked grabbing some papers.I turned on my phone she see the time.

Jayceon was beyond late,I didn't want to keep the teacher waiting any longer.

I've I sighed."No,not today"

"Ok,well first I want to talk about Jordan's behavior" she said.

I sat my purse down on the empty chair next to me and put my phone on silent.Jordan doesn't act up at home so I'm ready to hear how she acts up at school.

"So,This is my first year having Twins in the Same class" she started with a little laugh.I smiled.

"Jordan seems to get off track a little,yes this is the 1st grade but she gets carried away very quickly"

"Ok,can you explain to me what she be doing?" I asked,trying to sound polite even though it came out a little rude.

"Well when I'm teaching she'll interrupt by calling out or yelling out,and as you can see right there" she said pointing to a poster with rules."our number one rule is raise your hand to speak and do not call out"

"So basically your saying her attention span is low?" I asked.Someone bursted through the door as the sound of a baby crying became loud.

I looked behind me and seen a women with s tight fitted black dress on that stopped A little to short for my liking,but hey everyone has their own view on things.

"Hey ma-Sorry for interrupting by you said you was going to watch Takeem today,We gotta hurry up and get at this little party they throwing for Rakeem" the girl said.I furrowed my eyebrows at the two names she said.This couldn't be Fan-

"Fantasia! They really let you in here while I'm having a talk? Why won't Rakeem hire a nanny,matter of fact why won't y'all just take y'alls child with y'all?" The teacher said picking up her grandson.She also answered my unasked question.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and chuckled,My way of not exploding.This is who he cheated on me with and made a baby as well? The baby didn't look to be even 2 so this had to happen recently.

I grabbed my purse and stood up."Ma you know I don't do nannies,Just this one time please!" Fantasia carried on.

"Mrs.Walker we'll have this discussion another time,I'll be sure to talk to my daughter and fix the little situation" I interrupted.She smiled and nodded."I'm so sorry Ms.Dolas,I'll call you in a week to let you know how she's doing so far"

"Thank you" I said leaving out of her classroom.

———————

"When dinner get done Jordan come to my room,I wanna talk to you" I said sitting their plates down in front of them.