Chapter 11: I might forget,but I wont forgive

"Always watch out for the person you did dirty,just because they didn't react on sight doesn't mean they wont catch you off guard.Retaliation is best at its latest"-ME BIHHH

Jadah

Pregnant by my rapist? Pregnant by the man that made my life a living hell? I thought.

I waited for the pregnancy test I just took to give me the results.5 minutes of torture.

I bounced my leg up and down while running my fingers through my freshly flat ironed hair.

Someone knocked on the bathroom door."Yes?" I said.

"Uh..Aunty,I have to use the restroom" Lexis,Geneva's daughter said.

I stood up and grabbed the pregnancy test off of the counter.I opened the door and was faced with little Lexi.

Lexis looked just like Geneva.She had big light brown eyes and her hair was sandy brown.Very curly too.Im guessing she got that hair texture from her dad because Geneva's hair is straight,even when wet.Her skin was light like Geneva's and she also was quiet;Like Geneva.She has freckles on the bride of her nose.

"Here you go baby" I said stepping aside for her to go in.I walked down the hall to the guest room me and the Twins was sleeping in.

I decided since Geneva only had a three room home,Alaya should stay with Ms.Gibs until I got situated.Shes a young lady and if I was her age I wouldn't want to share a bed with my sister and nieces.

The twins were with their daddy for the weekend.Like always,I be so busy with school and trying to finish a little early that I barely have time to spend with them.Sometimes I feel like Jayceon taking my little babies from me.

I bit my bottom lip and looked Down at the pregnancy test that was in my hand.I closed my eyes and said a prayer.

When I opened my eyes I almost dropped the pregnancy text.'Not pregnant' is what shown.

I threw myself back on the bed.Tears of joy started to escape my eyes.

If I was pregnant I wasn't going to abort my child.Thats so weak.I was going to love him or her as much as I love my 2.Unconditionally.

It's just I don't want my child to be the product of rape.That would make him or her feel separated and I would hate that.

"Why you crying? You ok?" Geneva Said.I quickly sat up and looked at her,she was sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Oh my gosh,Neva you scared me" I said with my hand over my chest."My bad, but you ight?" She asked.She looked at the pregnancy test and sighed.

"It's ok,There's always more opportunities"

I looked at her like she was crazy."Geneva,if I was pregnant...it would've been Rakeems"

"Ew!" She quickly said.We shared a laugh.

"Thank god,our Holy creator..it's not" she said waving her hand in the air.

We shared another laugh.

"Mommy!" Lexis yelled."awe snap,back to mommy duty" Geneva said standing up.

"Owee look at that booty girl" I said.She looked at herself through the body mirror on the door and looked at me."getting fat right?"

I waved my hand at her in dismissal and answered my ringing phone.It was Jayceon.

"Hello?"

"Wassup baby?"

"Jayceon...what you want? Where my kids at?"

"They driving me crazy...How about we go out to eat?"