~Open New Doors~

•"Old ways won't open new doors."•

*****Zach's POV******

"Ok, so you know how we passed through a road called Mississippi? So as we were passing it, I saw this sign that was all like 'Mississippi does not end' and I'm kind of terrified right now." Daniel rambled on about a sign that we had seen while coming here. "Anyway, besides that, why are we here?" We all looked pointedly towards Jonah, who shrugged. "A guy needs his coffee, what can I say?"

As Jack started to respond to Jonah, we heard a loud voice. We turned towards the door, and there was a girl in a blue shirt walking through the door. " It's not my problem if he's a trash writer, that's what you're supposed to handle. If I was writing the fucking email..." She paused as if she was cut off, then sighed deeply and rolled her eyes. Corbyn looked and the rest of us. "What type of person wears sunglasses in a Starbucks?" He whispered, motioning towards the girl. She was standing in the line now and seemed a bit worried about something. She wasn't on her call anymore, so it was quiet again. That was a relief.

After ordering her food, she seemed to scan the Starbucks. "Zach?" I turned towards Jonah. "Why are you still watching that girl? It's been like 5 minutes." I looked at my phone, and he was right. The rest of them had started another conversation entirely. As I started to say something, I heard a voice above me. "You guys are Why don't We, right?" It was the girl.

She smiled at us. "I only know who you are because of my friend, she's in love with you guys." Jack looked as if he was about to say something, but she cut him off. "Do you guys see that guy over there? I need to go, but I'm worried that he's going to follow me. Could you guys, I don't know, cause a commotion or something?" Her eyes displayed no emotion (because she was still wearing sunglasses) but she had a pleadin- wait, why am I analyzing her voice. Anyway, I shrugged. "I don't see why not." I replied, getting up. Jonah nodded, and stood up. "Thank you so much, I would owe you but I'm probably never going to see you again, so..." She trailed off. "Oh, also blonde one" her hand waved lackadaisically towards Corbyn. "I'm the type of person who wears sunglasses inside. Bye, and thanks again!" She walked outside, and the rest of us started laughing, before doing whatever it was she wanted us to do.

After we left, we headed towards the hotel. "Ok, so we have that meeting thing with those people tomorrow, right?" Daniel asked, plopping down on the couch. "You mean the arts company, right? The people who are helping with our video?" Jack responded, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah that. It'll be fun, won't it?" Daniel pulled out his phone. I shook my head. "Nope. It's a meeting. With most likely old guys, who have no clue what they're doing." Corbyn shouted a "yup" from somewhere in the room. Great.