CHAPTER 1

Park Jimin's POV

When I was little, my parents teached me why the sun is the most prized possesion we have in our country. They said our country is known as the country that the sun shines brightly.
At first I didnt understand what it means until I grew older. Now the sun is the thing I cherished the most. Sometimes I would look at it without even realising that I have been staring at it for hours. I thought I could enjoy the sun with my parents, unfortunately my parents died when I was only 8. Now my uncles rule the kingdom, King Namjoon and Queen Seokjin. Since they cant have a child I am going to take heir of the throne after them.

Time skip

Today I am turning 18 which means today I am going to be crowned king. I woke up and went to see the bright sun. Wait, why is it the colour blue, pink and purple?!!

Atfirst I shrugged it off since it might just be my eyesight. I started to get ready. I wore my ceremonial outfit. It was blue with gold trimmings. It was tailor made just for me.

I went to the throne room where the ceremony is going to be held

I went to the throne room where the ceremony is going to be held. That is when I suddenly noticed a tall figure of a handsome man wearing the same outfit as me but it is in the colour red?..

I asked my personal butler kim taehyung, "why is there a man wearing the same outfit as me but only in a diffrent colour?and who is he? no outsiders are allowed inside the throne room except when the ceremony starts"." There is nobody there your majesty are you feeling okay?" He asked. " Yeah Im fine" I replied.

Taehyung left me alone with the man. Why did he said there no one there . That man is clearly standing there. The handsome man approached me while staring right into my deep dark soul.
I backed away until I reached the wall. " Who are you?!" I said.
"Oh such a cutie, let me introduce myself Im Jeon Jungkook. The guardian of the sun." he replied.

"The guardian of the sun?...." I asked. " Yes,  I came here because I need you to help me restore the sun's true form." Jungkook answered. " What happen to the sun? And why me out of all people?". "Oh dear, how come you didnt notice, the sun is the fucking colour pink, blue and purple. Shesh are you colourblind." Jungkook mocked me." I chose you since I know how precious the sun is to you and I know you would do anything for it." said jungkook." Thats true." I said.

I tried to touch him but my hand went through him. What was that. " You cant touch me, you can only see and talk to me. Other people cant see me so people might look at you weird". Jungkook explained.

Why people did not tell me about what is happening to the sun.I told jungkook to wait for me while I packed my bag. I took some food, money and clothes. I took my my cloak so that people wont know my identity. Me and Jungkook were about to get out of the palace when I heard someone called me

"Jimin! Where do you think youre going!". I looked back and saw Uncle Namjoon and Jin. "Why didnt you guys tell me about what has happen to the sun?!" I yelled because they know how much I cherished the sun. "We're sorry Jimin but we need to hide it from you since we know that you will not be crowned king if you know what happen to the sun." Jin said." I will not be crowned king if the sun isnt fix. I am going to fix the sun no matter what." I said.

" But who would be king?!" Namjoon asked. " Postpone it until I get back." I answered. I quickly went out of the palace with jungkook while i hear people yelling at me to come back. "So what are we going to do now" I asked.

 "So what are we going to do now" I asked

"Oh Its Show Time, Baby boy." said Jungkook