CHAPTER 4

Jimin's POV

Now we are heading to our last destination. Which means we're heading West. There is something that have been stuck behind my mind. How did the sun actually became like this. There no way it just happened without any reasons behind it. I asked Kookie what actually happen but he just said its better if I dont know. But why?

"Kookie, you wanna how my parents died?" I asked Kookie. Jungkook just nodded.
"They died because I was stubborn and played in the river near the palace alone. The stream that night was really heavy and fast at that time. I started to drown but coincedently my mom and dad followed me that night. My mother jumped in the stream to save me. I managed to get on dry land however my mother started drowning so my father jumped in to save her but the stream got heavier and faster. They both drowned and until this day I am still guilty of it. Now as a punishment I am scared of the river, lake, ocean or anywhere that has deep water." I told Jungkook

"Im sorry" Jungkook said."Wae?"I asked."I made you tell me about your memories".
I giggled and said "Why are you sorry for that. Im the one who wanted to tell you the story. Plus its better to remember the good memories with them rather than forget and not care about them". Suddenly I heared Jungkook talk "Jimin, please dont be too attached to me." "Why? I like you. I feel my heart skip a beat everytime you compliment me or just smile at me. I want to be with you forever." I said."Im sorry Jimin but after the sun is fixed I have to leave I need to guard the sun" He said." Ooh..." that is the only thing I managed to say. I feel like Im going to tear up.

Our walk to the destination was complete silence after what happened. I wanted to speak up but I was so heartbroken that he will leave me. After an hour we finnaly arrived at our destination it was an apple tree farm. Jungkook told me to find a special apple tree that has a blue apple in it. I walked for a few minutes and saw the tree that Jungkook mentioned.

{You can see the blue apple there! Ok!}

I was about to pluck that apple when I saw someone took the apple before me. It was it was a man with black hair . " What do you think youre doing with that, little boy" he said.

 " What do you think youre doing with that, little boy" he said

He has a dark aura to him. I have a feeling that he isnt a nice guy. I ran as fast as I can till I reached a river. I was about to lost hope until I heard"JIMIN!". It was Jungkook he punched that guy in the face and comforted me. " Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. Jungkook got up and went infront of the man.

Jungkook's POV

"What are you doing here, Leo hyung?" I asked.  " Im here to prevent you from ruining my plan. I made the sun change so that I can rule this country! I was suppose to be the guardian of the sun not you!" Leo said while smirking. " I know that you would be than happy to be with that little boy of yours or maybe I can claim him". He continued.

"Dont you dare touch him!" I warned him. Then I noticed that Leo was holding the only blue apple in the country. I was about to take it from him when he backed away. "Dont think you would get this." He claimed. We both started to fight until I saw that the apple was no longer in his hands.

Jimin's POV

I saw the apple was thrown into the river. I need to get it but the bad memories kept coming back. I eventually managed to calm myself down and jumped into the water. I swam to the river's bed to get the apple then I swam back to the surface. When I reached the surface I threw the apple to Jungkook who has deafeated Leo. I tried to get up but I cant. I got wash with the river.

Jungkook's POV

I saw Jimin was struggling in the water what can I do! I cant even touch him! Then I used my powers to cut down a tree so Jimin can hold on to it. Jimin got a hold on it and got up. I told Jimin why is the reason that colour and everything because after what just happened, I just realized I cant lose him. We both walked to a platform next to the tree that Jimin find the blue apple from. Jimin took out the apple and made the potion.

He was about to pour the potion at the center of the platform but before he pour it he said "Will you immediatly be gone once I pour the potion?" "Only one way to find out, baby boy." I claimed. He poured the potion and the platform started to glow blue while a light beam came out.

I looked at Jimin and said " I only have 15 minutes left. I know where we can go." And we both left.

Jimin's POV

We went to a place which looks like a plane cemetery. It where all the broken planes are left. We climbed up an aeroplane and sit on there. The both of us just looked at the sunset infront of us.
"Jungkook, please why cant you stay with me?" " Im sorry Mochi but there is nothing I can do about it" Jungkook said. Then Jungkook's silhouette started to disapper. " Mochi, its time for me to go but remember everytime you look at the sun remember me. I love you." "I love you too, Kookie". When Jungkook's gone just then the sunset ended.

 When Jungkook's gone just then the sunset ended

I will always love him. It is just we aren't meant to be together

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/N:
Shesh I should has just made them be together. Now Im sad .
This book is so short in just a few days and this book is going to end. WoW!

Well that's all
Author-nim out. PEACE✌