CHAPTER 3

Jungkook's POV

Were now heading North. We must find the ingredient for the second potion. Its already night time. I thought Jimin is going to be tired but he seems so determined. Does he want me to leave him?. No thats not possibly he must be fond of me right?... The second ingredient is only located in one place which is Jeong's Mansion. After a few minutes we have arrived at Jeong's Mansion

It was 11 pm and suprisingly there is no security which is odd for a nifty mansion like this

It was 11 pm and suprisingly there is no security which is odd for a nifty mansion like this. Me and Mochi decide to just get in until we heard a meowing. We both looked everywhere to find the source of that sound. Until I looked up I saw a cat hybrid girl wearing all black sitting on top of a pole there."Who are you?"Jimin asked."Im the one who should be asking you that. Im Song Se In , Jeong Inseong's pet, bff and lover." She said.

"Lookie lookie who do we have here?"asked Se In." Wait you can see him?!" Asked Jimin. "She's a hybrid Mochi that is why she can see me" I whispered to Jimin." Were here to get three pink pearls since this is the only place we can get it"I said."I dont think master would let you take those pearls."said Se in. " Then what are we suppose to do?"asked Jimin. " Even if the master doesnt let you take those doesnt mean I wont " said Se In while smirking. "Really?!"asked me and Jimin. "Sure, only if you do a favor for me"said Se In. "Fine by me" I said.

Jimin's POV

Se In lead us to a secret entry way that she uses. After some walking since the mansion is huge but not as big as my palace. We finally arrived 10 meters from the treasure room. Before I was about to step closer, Se In stopped me. "Stop dont move an inch closer there are very thin laser sensors as you can see." Se In warned me. " Jimin here has bad eyesight he didnt even noticed that the sun changed colour" Jungkook teased me."Yah!" I exclaimed while trying to hit him but I forgot I cant touch which made me kind of sad.

"But how are we suppose to get through?" I asked. "You guys wait here while I get through it and turned it off from the other side"said Se In. "But how are you suppose to get through there it is so twisted" I asked." Dont worry you know how flexible we felines are"said Se In. Se In got through that like it was nothing she was so flexible not even a single strand of hair touch the lasers. She shuts down the lasers from the other side to let us in.She puts in the code to enter the the treasure when we enter there were so many diffrent kind of treasures.

We searched for the pink pearls until I saw a statue that looks like Kookie?! I got nearer to the statue then I notice that it wrote

Jeon Jungkook
Guardian Of The Sun

Wait does that mean that Inseong knows who Jungkook is?! I looked around the statue and saw thousands or maybe billions of pink pearls around the statue

I took a handful and keep it in my bag. I told Se In and Kookie I got the pearls and we quickly head out of the treasure room and mansion."So looks like you got what you wanted so can I ask for the favor now?"asked Se In. "Sure, What's the favor?" I asked.
"Well I wanted to give my master a birthday present since his birthday is tommorow or maybe its today since its already 12:30 am but I dont know what to give him." Se In said.

"Well I got an idea how about you give him this rose" I took out one of the purple rose that I took from the garden. "Wow! This is beautiful! Master would love this . THANK YOU!" Said Se In.
Se In gave me a key. "What is this for?"I asked. " You guys must be tired. This is the key to my house its near here I already drew you a map there. You can just leave the key in the house after you are done sleeping." Se In said."Thanks" I said.

We suddenly here a someone shouting"Who's there show yourself?" Shoot it was Inseong. Se In shooed us away while we make our way to the Se In house.

Meanwhile...

Se In 's POV

I went up to my master and purred at his touch while he pets me. "So who was that?"Inseong asked. "It was Jimin and Jungkook" I answered. " So did you give the pearls to them?"asked Inseong." Well I did gave it to them but more like stealing from the treasure room and gave it to them" I answered. " You could have just gave it to them it would be so much faster". Inseong said. "But I wanted to have fun plus i got something from them too" I said. " You naughty cheeky little kitten. So what did you got from them?" Inseong said. I took out the rose and said "Happy Birthday Master".

TIME SKIP

Jimin's POV

We have arrived at the cabin we slept there and went back to the mission the next morning. We made the potion the night before so we didnt have to wait. There was a little pond outside of the Jungkook told me to pour the potion in the pond. The same thing happend with the fountain it started to glow pink and a beam of light came out. So the both of us continue our mission with both of us together....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/N:
Gosh this the longest chapter I have ever written compare to my previous part . Wow you guys are in for a treat I mean like a double update. I need to introduce someone special to me.

MY ULTIMATE BIAS! JEONG INSEONG!!!!

WELL BYE!!!!!