part 6

Jeff's pov: (y/n) said she wanted to play with me that's when I lost it I started to kiss her. then heard (y/n) moan as if to say she wanted more. I started to kiss down her body starting from her neak down. I left a few love marks on her neak. I took off her bra she instantly covered herself which made me pout. I looked up at (y/n) she was blushing i got close to her face and whispered." Baby ur beautiful don't hide ur self ." This must have done something  because she flipped me over and smiled at me and started to reach for my pants. She looked up at me as if to ask if she could continue. I was still kinda in a daze but I let her know it was ok. She took both my pants and underwear off exposeing my large member. She sat and looked at it for a minute. I started to laugh." You like what u see." She slowly nooded it was so cute. She put both hand on me and started to move slowly i groaned. She laughed at my groan and said. " do you want me to go faster." I nodded and I hear her say "make me baby." I groaned again at just how cute she was. I couldn't wait I took her head and pushed it to my dick she refused to open her mouth so I squished her boob and she gasped. Then i pished her head so my dick was in her mouth.

Narrators pov: (y/n) started sucking Jeff's dick earning grunts from him after a minute Jeff cam in (y/n)'s mouth and she swallowed it. Jeff fliped her over so she was now laying on the bed. He started Licking your clit making you shiver under him. Jeff entered two fingers and started pumping them in and out this drove u crazy. You couldn't hold ur moans in u where a moaning mess just as u where about to reach ur climax he stoped making u whimper. Jeff positions himself and then thrust into you. You felt so much pain but it soon turned to pleasure jeff was thrusting in and out so fast u couldn't even speak. He grabs ur hips to get even deeper and starts moving at an inhuman speed by this time u have orgasumed 3 times. You couldn't do anything your body was just overwhelmed with pleasure your breathing was heavy and Jeff was hitting your g-spot every thrust Jeff started getting sloppy with every thrust and then you could feel his him in side you it was warm and you didn't want him to leave you wanted him there inside you to continue. It's like you where obsessed with fucking Jeff he pulled out of you and you cried "no Jeff more please I need you. You feel so good please." He laughs as he plops down next to you and he whispers in your ear "(y/n) if I continue you won't be able to walk for days." (y/n) nodded and snuggled up to him and they both fell asleep.