meeting the family

Little note for u guys I want u to know all the art work or picture in this book are not from me I find them on the web and btw this is a long chapter I was sick today so I was able to write alot hehe ok back to the story.
_______________________________________

Narrators pov:
Jeff and (y/n) walk up to the mansion as they get to the door Jeff turns to   (y/n) and says "you don't have to be here if you don't want to." (y/n) just turns her head towards him and smiles "jeff I want to be here. I want to meet everyone." Jeff looked at her worried and turned to open the door. When the door opens Jeff and (y/n) are immediately met with all the creepypastas standing in a group watching them. Slender man appears out of the crowd and steps up to (y/n).  " hello little one I'm slenderman welcome to the mansion. I am the one in charge here if i wasn't these guys would be crazy." He points to the group behind him. " I am very excited for you to join us now let's meet everyone."
(y/n) pov:  me and Jeff walk in to the mansion we were instantly met by everyone. Slenderman introduced himself and said a few things to me. Slenderman was tall I felt like a little ant while looking  up at him. He had white skin with no face. He also had on a suit and had tenticals. After listening to him everyone started to introduce them selves.
The first one to say hi was a little girl. "Hi im sally i am excited to meet you me and u can play together later ok." she said her name was Sally. She was small and had a pink blood stained dress. Her hair was a light brown and she had green eyes.
Next was a boy who looked oddly fammiler he said his name was Ben but he looked like link from legends of Zelda. "Ah hi I'm Ben I like to play video games and my room is next to Jeff's if you ah ever need to find me." He said while winking you heard Jeff growl behind you and you couldn't  resist laughing.
After Ben came a girl all dressed in black very pail had black hair and eyes. "I'm Jane and ah u see your little  boy over." She said pointing to Jeff.      " Yeah I despise him he killed my family so um if u ever want to hangout or talk to me don't bring him with you or I'll kill him." I looked at her with the rudest face I could make and then I said who next while rolling my eyes at her.
Next two guys came up to me both wearing masks. "Hi I'm hoodie" the one said with an orange hood and black mask his eyes where red. " I'm eyeless jack " said the other one which had on a black hoodie and a blue mask with blood coming out of the eyes. I said hi and smiled at them I had a feeling we where going to be good friends.
Next a boy with goggles a mask that covered his mouth his hair was brown and had a hoodie with strips on the sleeves came up to me. " Um hhh-iii immm tttooobbbyy I am am Sssorry about mmy sssttutter." I could tell he was shy so I smiled at him as the next creepypasta came up to me to say hi.
" helloooo there small one I'm laughing jack but you can call me LJ. If you don't mind me asking how old are you." I saw everyone start to stare at Laughing Jack and give him a look.
" well laughing jack I am 16." He looked at you and disappointed and walked away.
" Hi I'm clock work and may I ask how are you living on your own at 16." I look at everyone they all nood in agreement  to the question. "Well I had to do this thing with the government  and had to prove i am able to support my self and able to live on my own." She smiled and said "well you must be a very independent women." I smiled and then all the sudden  i got trampled by the next creepypasta it was a dog. I heard Jeff laughing then say that's smile dog he's my dog."
Narrators pov: Slenderman inturupted (y/n) while playing with the dog and said "well that's not everyone but you will get to meet them when they come around. Now let me lead u to the rooms and u can choose one." He showed her all the rooms then he asked which one she wanted (y/n) responded with " i want to be in Jeff's room." Slenderman smiled and said "ok Jeff let's move ur stuff out." But he got inturupted by
(y/n) saying "No I want to be in the same room as him. Can me and Jeff share a room please?" Slenderman stopped and looked at Jeff who was grinning more then he has before. Slenderman looked back at the girl and said with a straight face and said  "are you sure want that (y/n)." She looked at him smiled and nodded. Slenderman facepalmed because he knew what was going to happen.          " aggh alright let's move (y/n)s stuff into Jeff's room." Everyone got up and grab her things and started putting them in Jeff's room.
Hey guys that's the end of this chapter I'll try to make another one soon.