next morning

Yourpov: I woke up to the feeling of someone getting out of my bed. I turned over and saw Jeff getting out of the bed. seeing him reminded me of what happened last night i can't help but bit my lip just thinking about it. I sat up on the bed and pulled Jeff back on the bed he was completely thrown off I could tell by the look he gave me. I smiled and said "good morning handsome" then I gave him a kiss.

Jeff's pov: I woke up and (y/n) was snuggling me. I had to go to the bathroom so I got up only to be caught off guard. (y/n) had pulled me back into the bed she smiled at me and said "good morning handsome" then she kissed me. I looked at her and I could tell she was happy. "Hey how dose breakfast sound" all the sudden she sprung up and ran to the kitchen. I couldn't stop laughing at how much she wanted food. I walked down stairs and she had already started to make breakfast. (y/n) made pancakes, eggs, and sausage. That was the best food I have had in a long time. All the sudden I start to get a call it was slender man I wonder what I did this time. I answered  the phone only to be surprised at what he had said to me.

Author's note :
Yes a cliffhanger I'm sorry to do this to you but I like to leave you guys guessing and believe it or not this is my first story so please forgive me if I make any mistakes and I thank all of you for the support you have given me until next time bye.