Chapter 9:Heartfelt Rescue Part 1

Henry sat alone feeling horrible. He didn't know what to do about this situation and felt hopeless. But whether or not he was scared, he would not let Charlotte get hurt. She's already been hurt enough by him. Crazy how a situation like this can make you realize how much someone means to you.
_________________________________________

Henry got in the Mancopter and flew towards the Old Maple Grill, as he was approaching it. He felt brave and strong for saving Charlotte but scared because he broke her heart. He started to think about how she'll react.."what if she hates me?".."what if she doesn't want me to save her?" He felt completely stupid and depressed because he knew he would have to come up with an elaborate speech about how he feel and how sorry he is. But he knows that sorry isn't good enough. But deep down he felt it wasn't entirely his fault. Yes, Bianca is his super hot ex who dumped him for Mitch Bilsky and The Woods did kiss him. Why? No one knows. But he never meant for it to happen. Still, right now is the time for action.

Henry braves up, wipes his tears and blows a bubble turning into the infamous teen heartthrob boy wonder: Kid Danger. Kid Danger then turns on the invisible-non detector button on the mancopter so he won't be seen or heard when he lands behind the Ameria Pearl Store which is right beside the Old Maple Grill. He lands with a slight shake of the copter. "Well other than that my second time driving this was pretty gooood" "Ok lets save my heart before she's gone forever"
-------------------
Meanwhile inside the Old Maple Grill

Splash

AAAAAHHHH!!

Loud Obnoxious Laughter comes from a man and Charlotte wakes up cold, drenched and dirty, Mouth dry and heart pounding. She's not scared anymore because it's been almost 3 days since she's been kidnapped but she hopes Kid Danger will save her. Kid Danger....ugh more like Kid Dissapointment. Even in the traumatic event that has happened she can't find herself to forgive him, he ruined her trust. He practically led her along and then kissed that- that- that **** Bianca. How could he do that? Char drifts off in daydream thinking about what her mom said: 

MB: Baby one day your gonna have a crush. He may or may not break your heart. First you'll cry, then you'll hate him, then you'll be over him but a part of you will hope he'll love you again.

C:  But what if it's true love? What if I can't get over him?

MB: Then you fight for him...just like he'll fight for you.

C: Thanks mom

PUNCH
??: I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!!! 

Charlotte caught up in her daydream didn't realized her kidnapper was asking her a question. Fear crept into charlotte's heart as she felt blood ooze from her nose.  She was already messed up everywhere and this guy made it worse. Her hair was mangled, her clothes were tattered and stained, and she hasn't had a bath in 2 days. 2 whole day guys!! 

C: Y-Y-Yes

???: Y-Y-yes stuttering bitch. We know who you are. We know everything and we will stop at nothing to get what we want.

C: You know me

??: Of course Bianca, your Kid Dangers girlfriend.

HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE. SKIRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Did he just say what she thought he said? Is he loony? "I'm not even lightskin how the fuck he gonna mistake me for Bianca, but even though i hate that bitch i can't snitch on her and have her get killed. That'll be hell on wheels"- Char thought.

C:  *Sigh* Well you found out. Now what do you want?

??: We asked Captain Man and Kid Danger for at least 3 billion in ransom money. Sadly Captain Man had to get hurt. 

C: Your lying. Captain Man is indestructible. 

??: OH yeah. Check this video out.

Video Plays

R: Press the blue button!
9....8
Henry pressed it and Ray grew
7....6
They ran to the door
H: Agh it's locked
5....4
Get under me kid!
But you'll be hurt
I'm indestructible now come on!
3...2 (timer get slow)
Henry takes cover with Ray
1!
Boom.... Fiyaaa... explozzzion....ba keer psshh.....Booom
Few minutes later there's coughing.
H: Thanks Captain Man..... Captain Man....Ray?! Come on man wake up... I can't do this without you.

.....
??: You see your little boyfriend escaped but Captain Man isn't as indestructible as you think.
C (crying now): What do you want from me?! I've been asking you ever since you brought me to this hellhole and you won't even answer my question?!!!
SLAP
??: Watch your tone bitch. Don't think because your Kid Dangers girlfriend that I won't do away with you. I just hope your lil boyfriend delivers. I'll be back. Your starting to urk my nerves.

The man walks out and leaves Charlotte trembling and praying that She gets saved. This is first worst thing that has ever happened to her.
C: I'll take being heartbroken over Henry any day so I can see sunlight and soap again. But then again either way I feel empty.
.................................
Meanwhile Henry's got out of the helicopter and snuck to the Old Maple Grill. This time he doesn't have Captain Man to bust down a door and punch a blind guy to good eyesight. He doesn't even have Charlotte with her high tech geekiness and her cute way of being sarcastic. He only has himself right now. And right now the fate of the ones he loves depends on him. He instead uses a KDL: a Kid Danger Laser to quickly and efficiently open a window latch. He comes in and at first is spotted by a goon, but of course he wins that fight with a one-hitter-quitter thanks to his "hyper motility". He runs very fast down this long hallway ducking and dodging guards that are sleeping, talking or to busy watching the Galaxy Wars movie series on NickFlix. He approaches a room that seems to have a chain on it.
H: Charlotte has to be in there..I hope.
Henry laser beams the chain and busts in the door. What he sees almost makes him die a little on the inside. There she was: His little angel crying her eyes out..and she looked like she hasn't seen daylight in years rather than just days. Little by little as he walked closer and closer to her his heart began pounding. He tapped her and whispered:
H: Charlotte it's me Henry
C: H-Hen?
H: Hey.
C: I've missed you so much! Is everyone ok?
H: Everyone is fine. Ray's home being a baby and your mom is worried sick.
He unties her and helps her stand up.
They both start to hug but are hesitant to do so.
H: Charlotte you need to know I didn't want Bianca to kiss me at all. I know most guys will tell you "I got caught up in the moment" but Im not gonna do that made even though I did get caught up in the moment.
Charlotte I felt no Sparks. And even though your not my girlfriend yet, a big part of me felt like I cheated. Will you ever forgive me?
C: Hen....
H: Charlotte please. I can't bear the thought of you hating me forever. I almost died when you got kidnapped. I had every intention of killing the guy who kidnapped you but seeing you alive means so much more than that.
C: I forgive you. It'll be hard to forget about this but I know we can work this out. I know things will never be the same though. 
Henry smiles and puts his hand on Charlotte's waist not really caring that her breath is a little funked and says
H: I was thinking the same thing.

C:Wait but before we leave they think I'm Bianca so don't blow the cover ok?

H: Okay babe.

They both smile lean in and kiss. A true magical  moment for 30 seconds  until they were interrupted.
??: well..well..well look who decided to drop by and *gasppp* not a money bag in sight.
H: You?! I know you!
C: Huh?? You know him?!

Over 1k words Wahoo!!
It's been a long time since I've updated but I'm back.
This is completely off topic but how do y'all feel about NRDDs tea right now?
Anyways I love you guys thanks for the support.
Your all Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch 🍒💣❕❕s
~Sora Delon G.~