Chapter 10: Surprises

They both smile lean in and kiss. A true magical moment for 30 seconds until they were interrupted: well..well..well look who decided to drop by and *gasppp* not a money bag in sight.H: You?! I know you!

C: Huh?? You know him?!  

________________________________________________________________________________

Intense silent and tension rose in the air as charlotte frantically tried to find out how Henry knew this guy.

C: *waving* hello?? How do you know him?

KD: He's...He's my cousin.

C: What?!

The mystery (now Henry's Cousin) guy takes off his mask.

?: Hello Henry

H: Ashter Hart son of a bitch, haven't seen you since you robbed your own mother and fled the scene.

AH: Whatever. She deserved it. She was never a good mother.

H: Dude. What crack are you on?! Aunt Lyla was a great person.

AH: Yeah. To you...

H: She was good to you too.

AH: You don't even know what happened. I shielded from a lot Henry so don't even start.

H: Ughhhh

C: Hen just stop. Ashter....? What happened?

AH: I don't wanna talk about it *shaking slightly*

C: Please...We need to know.

AH: *exploding* FINE YOU WANNA KNOW WELL HERE'S THE SHITTY DOWNFALL STORY OF MY LIFE!!! When my mom and dad divorced...Henry helped me through it. But that didn't stop my dad from walking out and never coming back and my mom turning to the bottle. I couldn't do anything right! She'd beat me and blame me for the divorce and call me James because I look just like my father. Why do i call him that? He ruined my life!! So one day I got sick of it...I wanted to kill her but how could I do that to my own mother. So yeah I robbed her and I left for good. Then the Time Jerker found me and told me I could be a good villian...he treated me like his son.

H: So the Time Jerker is involved in this?

AH: Yeah. But he doesn't know I know who you are

H: How'd you find out?

AH: ....Dude.... You're wearing a eye mask. You're not Batman...whoever falls for this (mask on i don't know you) thing is completely idiotic.

C: I have to admit that is so true. But Ashter I can't believe your mom did that to you.

H: Yeah man I never knew I'm sorry.

AH: I mean I don't even feel angry that much anymore. But in the heat of the moment I couldn't think straight. If I thought rationally I should've went to you Hen. But I was afraid Aunt Siren and Uncle Jake would send me back and not believe me. I didn't want this. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Hen and Bianca.