Chapter 7

Makarov had something that the fire user said picking at him. Even though it's small and was most likely an accident, he still wanted to know the answer, so, he asked "'Our?' What did you mean by that?"

Natsu let out a sigh, he was hoping that none of these... things, would catch that, "Yes" he said calmly "Since a highly respect you, for a human that is, I will tell you..." he paused, as he put his fingers in a position ready to snap "... later...". With that his middle finger and thumb hit against each other, and they all slowly lost their consciousness.

. . .

When Erza, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy, Master Makarov, and the exceeds awoke their surroundings were different. They were all in chairs of a very long beige table with a red table cloth going through the middle of table. The cloth had golden two Chinese dragons going in opposite ways.

"Where are we?" Erza asked herself without the expectation of an answer but, she still got one "In my guild" the unnoticed person at the head of the table stated in a calm voice, and an aura that was very threatening. Fear filled their souls... it was Natsu, the one that didn't act like him.

"You have a guild, Natsu?" Makarov asked with uncertainty, "Natsu doesn't..." 'Natsu' replied coldly. "But-" "SHUT UP AND LET ME EXPLAIN!" 'Natsu' shouted losing his patience, he coughed and regained his composure before continuing "I'm not Natsu. I'm a part of him. I'm END" gasped were heard all over the room the wanted to speak but, the didn't want to anger the demon. "I'm the master of the guild Tartaros, I believe you've all know of it?" they all nod paying close attention to what the demon was saying "Good, then I don't have to explain another thing. Along with that, my older brother is the ruler of The Alvarez Empire an-" he said before he was rudely interrupted by the youngest dragon slayer "THAT MEANS THE DARK WIZARD ZEREF IS YOUR BROTHER!?!" she shouted. Right after, she covered her mouth with both of her hands distressingly, realizing what she just said. "Yes..." he replied with a little annoyance evident in his voice, as he also shot a toxic glare at Wendy, that caused her to shake. "As I was saying before I was interrupted... I'm also The King of The Underworld, which is where my guild -that we are currently in- is located. I am finished you may speak."

    At first they were stunned but then, it turned into anger and worry. "WHAT HAPPENED WITH NATSU?!" Erza screamed as her chair flew back and she slapped her hands on the table, breaking it in half. END sneered violently "I said 'ask', not shout..." he raised his hand to shoulder level. Everyone knew that he was going to throw fire at her, and knowing that he was END, she would probably die. They were going to protect her of course but, it turned out the whole reason he rose his hand was to fix the table (XD).

      After fixing the table -which only took a couple seconds- END continued with what he was saying "Never the less I shall still answer... Natsu is alive, not to mention conscious and approving of everything I do..." he paused as a malignant grin grew on his face, "and if you haven't caught up on this, I do horrible things".

      "NO!" Happy shouted in refusal "NATSU ISN'T LIKE YOU! HE CARES FOR PEOPLE AND DOESN'T HAVE AN EVIL BONE IN HIS BODY!" END let out a sigh "Fine then... If you don't believe me then maybe you'll believe him..." he paused, 'What did he mean by "him"?' Happy wondered like everyone else. "Natsu, mind speaking to them?" he said with no emotion, eyes widened. Was he really going to let them see Natsu? "Not at all.." 'Natsu' said wickedly "I approve of all of END's evil deeds, in fact I'll even help." they were all stunned, Natsu's nothing like this, which led Gray to yell "YOU ARE NOT FLAIM BRAINS!"

          Natsu put hiss elbow on the table and laid his head on his fist, he looked... amused. "And why is that?" he said with an entertained smirk, Gray replied "Because the pyro may be annoying and stupid but, he cares for other people more than he does himself.". "I did..." Natsu's pink bangs eyes shaded over his eyes as he spoke, END continued for him "but when he found out that he could no longer see her, he lost it, he couldn't bare the pain of losing the one he loved so much. Since we both only want to protect Lucy so, we made an agreement so that when we find her we won't lose her again. Anyone that could be a possible threat to her or has harmed her in any way..." END paused, and said the next five word in a murderous tone with Natsu

"Will die slow and painfully".

Everyone was trembling in fear of the horrifying demon. Yes, END and Natsu anger together, were so terrifying that even Master, one of The Seven Wizard Saints, was trembling. He kept shaking until he froze because of realization, then he was filled of rage "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE REST OF MY CHILDREN?!".  When Master screamed that everyone else was reminded that, to great shame, they caused Lucy so much pain. 

Natsu and END replied with a smirk "You see, we..."

.  .  . 

I hope u enjoyed!