Chapter 9

All Fairy Tail members disagreed with his decision but, they knew that once Master made up his mind, there was no changing it. Knowing how impossible it was to sway Master, the now nine Fairy Tail members sorrowfully followed Natsu.
.  .  .
         They followed Natsu through many halls until they returned to the room that they had previously woken up in. "Take a seat in the chair you were in before" Natsu said.

          They all obediently sat in their given seats and listened to Natsu as he then spoke, "You will all work and live in this palace, understood?" they all nodded, to show their understatement. He continued "The kid is the new palace doctor, the blue and white things will assist her. Metal head, stripper, and red head will be heads of my army, and will train the soldiers to fight. The last cat will assist metal head, and crazy stalker lady will assist ice cube. The red head will be my bodyguard. The short girl will teach some of the children of the warriors to spell, write and read. Got it?" they once again only nodded.

          Natsu smirked, then summoned two of his servants, a man and a woman. The woman had long black hair that reached her hips and pinned back bangs. Her hair went perfectly with her malignant purple eyes. She was around five foot tall and was in a maid uniform. She had a cocky smirk on her face, it looked as though she had just gotten away with murder. 

          The male servant had dark blue hair and piercing  ocean blue eyes. He looked a bit shorter than six foot tall, and was wearing a butler uniform. The man seemed rather serious and cold. 

           "You," Natsu said, while pointing to the woman "Take the girls and the white cat to their room", and with that the Fairy Tail girls disappeared, along with the maid. 

           "And you" Natsu spoke turning his cold gaze to the man servant "take the remanding people to their room". The servant replied "Yes, Lord End". They then disappeared, off to their new rooms.

           Natsu was left there in total silence for a few moments, deciding on whether to torture the Fairy Tail brats, or to do paperwork. Obviously, he desperately wanted to badly injure the people who hurt his love, but paperwork was calling.  Shrugging off his responsibility as Lord of the Underworld and as a guild master, Natsu teleported himself to the dungeon. 

.   .   .

Yeah... so, I'm sorry for this really short chapter