Chapter Two

-She could feel someone staring at her from behind but just let it be and went to sit down. As she sat back in her seat, the interviewer's lips slowly parted and said something,

"So about you getting in this school, I'm really sorry but................"-

I gulped while waiting for the interviewer but then I smiled after hearing what he said,

"You got into a top class because of how smart you are, you also get a lot of better things because of the hard things you do in that class"  he finally said. I sighed in relief. 

I was also happy because I heard that I get a lot of better things than others in other classes. After that, my mother and I walked out of the school. We were about to go in the car when I suddenly realized I left my phone in school. I ran back after informing my mother. I went up to where my interviewer was and realized that all of the interviewers had left now because I and my mother were part of the last people to get interviewed. I looked and looked but couldn't find it. I decided to go to the toilets because I might've left it there. 

-Unknown's POV-

I just stood there in a closet, watching from inside as I saw her walk towards the bathroom. She's so beautiful. Her hips are not too small but not too wide. Her dark, short hair sits perfectly on her shoulders. Her skin surprisingly doesn't have any acne and it's a light beige color. I love it. I watched her go in and I came out of the closet. I walked up to the girl's bathroom door and peeked inside, making sure she didn't see me. I watched as she looked so frustrated and was looking for something. She looked so cute like that. ARGH! Why am I thinking about such things? Just then she started walking towards the door. 

I quickly ran back to the closet and hid before she spotted me. As I saw her walk out with a phone in her hand, I saw her pull her jeans up making her butt jiggle a bit. I chuckled a bit and suddenly realized I chuckled too loud. She turned around to see if anyone was there and had a suspicious look. She shrugged it off not seeing me and went out.

-Yoona's POV-

"Eomma," she said

"Mhm" her mother replied

"We can go now, I found it"

"Good, OK let's go, Appa's coming home from work early today"

"OK"

-Unknown's POV- 

When I was sure she was gone, I came out of the closet and went outside, just in time to see her car drive off.

I let out a big sigh and then shook my head while thinking about her.

Should I tell her, or should I keep stalking her? It's OK to stalk her if she doesn't know right?

Right?

A/N

Picture Used:

Unknown - Park Hyungsik insta: phs1116