Chapter Seven

-I quickly nodded thank you and got ready for the test.-

It was a so so test I guess. Answer as many questions as you can in 5 minutes and we had 2 pages I got 3/4 done so that's all goods. The answers were pretty fine, but I didn't know whether Hyungsik was trying to look at my answers or just trying to stare at me. This guy is actually strange.

After we all finished our tests, Miss Lee got Daeshim to come and collect all the papers so she could mark them. She told us to just interact with each for ten minutes which I definitely did not do. I just played on my phone until she decided that it was time to do some more Maths but book work. 

The day zipped passed and it was finally lunch time. I had two more periods left after though. History with Miss Lee and my language thing. I saw some students go to the cafeteria but I just sat at my table eating the lunch my mother made for me. I put my headphones off and began to shut out the noise around me. 

After Lunch, Miss Lee came back and we began on the history of the Joseon Dynasty. It was close to finishing but I suddenly became sleepy after having to keep reading books and began laying my head on my book. I could faintly hear Ahra's giggles in the background before falling asleep. 

-

I felt hands lift my head of the books and lean it back. In front of me is him. So gorgeous, elegant, beautiful and cute. 

"I'll miss you Yoona." 

I start to get worried as to what he's saying and look at him sadly before he closes his eyes and leans down towards my lips befo-

*flick*

The pain started growing in the back of my head and I rub my eyes open to see Yoongi standing behind me with a book that says "JAPANESE" on it. I then understand that it's the last session and we have Language class. I laugh as I saw that every on my table was taking Japanese. Ahra lent me a book and a black pen before we all began walking towards our final class. 

A/N

Picture Used:

Daeshim - Woozi insta: saythename_17

I love Woozi in glasses hehe

My Stalker(ON BREAK)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara