Chapter Five

-My eyes widened at her words and I'm sure I could hear someone gasp behind me. I turned around to look but saw no one.

Little did I know, my life would change big time right then.-

On the way to class, Mrs Min just kept talking about school stuff. It was really boring but I kind of needed to know some of the stuff she said. She said things like, "We provide stationary and a laptop, but if you break or lose anything, you have to replace it"-"Your teacher's name is Miss Lee and there are 21 other people in your class, you'll know why there's so little when you meet her"-"Your locker is right here!"(she says and points as we go past) and the last thing she tells me is where my class is and then waves good-bye. 

I went inside my class and saw my teacher, Miss Lee. And when I say she looks young, I mean she looks young. Mrs Min had told me she was ending her 20 y/o years but she looked like she was starting them! Anyways, I walked in and just sat anywhere, since it was literally written on the board "Everyone just sit anywhere and we will sort out seat later". I still had a few minutes before the bell rang and so I decided to play on my phone.

I went to grab it out of the pocket of my skirt when I suddenly realized that it was not there anymore.
I looked through my other pocket. Not there.

I looked through my whole bag. Not there.

I looked around my table. Not there.

I stood up to see if I dropped it on the floor while walking to my table.

"Omo, she looks so weird"

"I know right, she keeps looking at the floor"

I could hear people chatting about me but, I DONT REALLY CARE!!

I decided to look later because the clock on the wall read 8:38, 2 minutes left. As I looked up, I saw a familiar phone infront of me. I quickly snatched it out of someone's hands after noticing that it was my phone. I stood up properly to see that it was that boy from the bus stop who had my phone.

"You creep, why do you have my phone!"

"Well you see, it dropped when you hopped of the b-"

"Actually, I don't care, go away" I interupted without caring wether it would hurt his feelins or not.

Behind me, I could hear bickering and they were definitely girl voices by the sound of it.

"Omo, who does she think she's talking to?"

"I know right, he just found the phone and gave it to her"

"The worst thing is that's Hyung Sik she's talking to"

"If she knew who he was, she would think about what she's saying"

"Yeah otherwise sh-

They were interupted by a loud

*ringggggggggggggggg*.

I don't know what would have happened to me if I kept messing with that Hyung Sik if that's really his name anyways, because I didn't get to hear the rest. I just went back to my seat at the table right at the back of the class. Just then, the teacher started to introduce herself.

"For you who don't know, my name is Miss Lee, and I will be your teacher for this year. Anyways I see that you're just sitting anywhere for today, and that was alright to start the day off. But now the school's started I will place you where I want"

'For a young teacher, she's not that nice' I thought to myself. She then drew up on the board how the tables are set up. Each table had a number card in the middle of it and I had table number 4.
These were how the tables set out.
(A/N the tables can be placed anywhere in the room but there are 4 tables with six people at each, I also know in Korea they have desks but....)

Table One:

Minho--Jinhee
Mirae--Leemin

Table Two:

Bonhwa--Daeshim
Jaehwa--Hosook

Table Three:

Jisoo--Taemin
Aecha--Chungha

Table Four:

Jisung--Dongmin                                                                                                                                                    Dongwoo--Dongho

I laughed when I saw that the three boy triplets were on the same table but then my draw dropped when I noticed 2 people who were sitting on either side of me on my table.

Table Five:

Ahra--Hyungsik
Yoongi--Yoona

'Not those pabos'

A/N
hey, it's your very slow author-nim, Connie, here!!
I just want to thank the people that actually read my story and add it to their reading lists!!!!!
Anyways, because I know more people actually take the time to read this, I will try and post as much as I can from now on. I'll try and publish chapters at least 3 times a week, maybe 4. You might want to keep in mind that some chapters will be very short depending on what that specific chapter is about.

~~~Well, hope you like this chapter, please vote, and leave comments for feedback and feedforward ;)

Annyeong~~~~~~ (*v*)

Picture Used:

Miss Lee - Pinterest https://www.pinterest.nz/pin/494270127840118990/