Chapter Four

-Unknown's POV

Did she just reject me? Again? I just helped her and I didn't even get a thank you! I saw her hop on the bus and I followed behind. She went to the second to last seat and I went to the last sitting directly behind.

I wanted to ask her lot's of questions while just staring at her perfectly shaped hair from behind. I stood up just a bit to reach her head to tap her shoulder and all of a sudden she.............-

Just took my hand off and stood up. She sighed while looking at the front and finally turned around to see my shook face. She turned back around and just went to the nearest seat where there was a boy sitting asleep. I couldn't really see his face because he was literally lying on the seats. I still knew it was a boy because of the backpack he had. It was a camo bag that actually said 'BOYS RULE' on it. I leaned back in my seat and just stared blankly out the window.

Yoona's POV

As I left who knows who was behind me, I went to the nearest seat I could find but on the opposite side of the bus so I wasn't too close to that weirdo dude. As I went to go sit down, I realize someone was covering both seats by sleeping. I kneeled down a bit too see it was a boy. He was really cute just sleeping there actually. He had brownish-reddish hair and was wearing a grey jersey with a black raincoat as a blanket on top.

 He had brownish-reddish hair and was wearing a grey jersey with a black raincoat as a blanket on top

I looked down at his bag and saw a tag connected to the zipper. I really liked the style of the bag, camo. Anyways, the tag had said 'MIN YOONGI; TOUCH AND DIE!'. So serious, I thought. I gently picked his feet up and positioned him to sit up straight in his seat. Surprisingly, he didn't wake up. I sat comfortably in my seat and soon realized that I had dozed off.

"DETENTION" I woke up in shock to see a female standing in front of me. She had wavy brown hair and really nice skin. To be honest, she looked really pretty. 

"Did you not hear me newbie?" she said in a croaky voice "Detention for both you and Mr Min if you don't get to class in ten minutes!"

It was then that I realized I was asleep and accidentally fell on that Yoongi fella without even waking him up. I blinked a few times before trying to get up. I found it hard to get up because of someone holding me down by my waist. I turned to face the woman with an 'I need some help' look. Surprisingly she nodded and undid the boy's hands from my waist.

"You're lucky you're a newbie, otherwise you would've been joining this young man in detention," she said as she pointed to the boy who was still sleeping.

"So, I'm Mrs Min" she started

"Oh really, my mum is called Mrs Min as well, oh and my name is Min Yoon Na"

"It's kind of funny isn't it, my name's Mrs Min, your mum's name is Mrs Min, your name is Min Yoon Na and that boy's name is Min Yoon Gi"

"It really is, but wait, how is it funny that the boy on the bus has anything to do with it"

"Well, you see, I know your mum and he used to know you when you used to hang out when you both were smaller" she kept emphasizing the word used

"Are you sure I know him? I've never seen him before in my life"

"Well you do know him, oh and he's my son"

My eyes widened at her words and I'm sure I could hear someone gasp behind me. I turned around to look but saw no one. 

Little did I know, my life would change big time right then.

A/N 

I literally feel so sad for those people who take time to read my story and I barely publish chapters. I will try to make the chapters longer as I write the story as well. Please leave comments and vote.

Picture used:

Mrs Min - Ha Ji Won insta: hajiwon1023

Yoongi - Min Yoongi insta: bts.bighitofficial / bighit_ent