Chapter 2

I awoke to the alarm blaring. I yawn as I get up and head to my bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a (F/C) shirt, then I threw on a black hoody with the words "KILL OR BE KILL" written in a bloody kind of way. I then put my boots on. I went downstairs grabbed a granola bar and headed out the door towards my new school. I place my earphones on and turn up the volume up as the song Tainted Love by Marilyn Mason started playing. I began lightly singing along. Before I knew it. I hear the bell ring from a distance, "Fuck, my first day and I'm already late." I say as I start running towards the direction of the school making a mental note to change my alarm clock.

When I arrived I headed towards the office to get my schedule. Once I got it the lady gave me a note excusing me from the tardiness. She was nice enough to take me to the class I was supposed to be in.

Once we arrive she lightly knocks on the door. The teacher opens it and ask what was the matter.

"This is a new student his name is (Y/N) and he'll be joining your class." The lady told her.

"Ah, I see. Thank you for bringing him and Mr. (Y/N) please enter the classroom." She says.

Once I was inside she told me to introduce myself. "Hello umm everyone. My name is (Y/N) (L/N)." I say slightly annoyed.

"Please take a sit next to Eren. Eren please raise your hand." She says.

I saw a kid with brown hair and teal-green eyes raise his hand. I go ahead and sit down. It was about five minutes when I felt someone staring at me. I turn around to find the guy staring at me. I glare at him and he quickly looks away. The teacher who's name I completely forgot starts talking about arithmetics and I tune her out since I didn't give a fuck about it. Suddenly my phone vibrates and I check to see who it was. The conversation went a little like:

Viper: Hey

Wolf: What's up?

Viper: Nothing much just taking care of Fox.

Wolf: How is he?

Viper: He's doing fine.

Wolf: That's good? How are things over there?

Viper: Everything is good. Tiger and Lion got into a fight like always. 

Wolf: So why are you texting me?

Viper: Oh yeah. The Doves didn't come back and we need to get rid of someone.

Wolf: Who is it? 

Viper: It's Blue Jay. She's been leaking information and she's been sleeping around with our enemies men.

Wolf: I see. Don't do anything until I'm there and you know what to do with her.

Viper: Yes Alpha. She's already been taken care of. We will await for you.

Wolf: Good. I got to go, text you later.

With that I place my phone in my back pocket and gather my things and head out the door since the bell had rang. 

"Wait!" I hear someone say behind me.

I stop and turn around to see who it was. It was that Eren boy. "Yes?" I ask skeptically.

"You're new here right?

"Yes."

"So do you need any help with finding your classes?" 

"I guess." I say as I hand him my schedule.

He looks trough my schedule and then says fallow me. Which I did. He took me towards my class. Once we arrive he says, "Listen if you want I can give you a tour around the school so you can know where things are and I can show you where all your classes will be so you don't get lost."