Chapter 5

The next day I got up earlier than I expected and decided to check my phone since I had it turn off all day yesterday.

I had a few miscalls from my dad and his bitch and a couple messages from my clan. Suddenly I got a text from Eren that said that the school was close because a water pipe had burst and the school was flooded. I replied to him thanking him for the info. And he said that it was no problem.

With that in mind I text Levi.

Me= Did you hear about the water pipe?

Levi= Yeah, it kind of sucks.

Me= XD You're such a nerd XD anyway wanna hang out today?

Levi= Sure, what time?

Me= How about in 30 minutes?

Levi= Sure, pick me up!?

Me= Sure thing. Oh, and wear comfortable clothes.

Levi= Ummm okay?! -.-

Me= See ya in 30 minutes.

With that I got up, took a shower and got ready.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to find my father eating breakfast already. "I received a call saying that there's no school today."

"Yeah I know." I say emotionlessly.

I saw him make a sad expression, "Do you want breakfast? I made your mother's favorite."

"Umm n... yeah. Sure why not. I haven't had mothers cooking in a while."

He smiles before getting up and handing me a plate with pancakes, eggs and a small bowl of oatmeal.

I sat down and took a bite. I smile, "Tastes just like mother used to make it."

He smiles and starts to eat again. For the first time since he got marry to her we both are together just like when I was a kid.

Once I finished I picked up my plate and put it in the sink. I told him bye which caught him by surprise.

I head out the door and went to pick up Levi. Once I got to his house I knock on the door and he opens it.

"Hi." He says with a small smile.

"Hey, ready to go?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Where are we going?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

With that we went to the car got in and I drove off. I drove for an hour and then took a detour into a dirt road until we reach a two story traditional looking japanese house.

"Where are we?" He asks.

"This is my house, the one that we lived with our mother. She wasn't much of a people person so my dad bought her a house far away from society.  When she died she left the house to me. I am to inherit it once I turn 20, but I come to take care of it and decorate it however I want. This is where we'll be training."

"Oh."

"Yes. I'm not going easy on you. The faster you learn the faster you can defend yourself so you'll end up with bruises. Do you understand? "

"Yes." He says as he gets off and I as well.

"Very well. Let the training commence." I say with a devilish smirk.