Epilogue

10 years later

I woke up to find Levi cuddling against  me.

"Morning sleepy head."

"Morning."

"Can you believe it. It's been almost ten years since we got together. Seven since we got married."

"Yeah, we got many more to go." I reply giving him a small kiss. Sneaking my hands on his ass giving it a hard grope.

The door was burst open. "Papa, Daddy." Two little angels came running in yelling as the they jump in the bed.

We had adopted them three years ago. They were a set of twins. The male we had name Ian in honor of that soul that we lost. In fact they almost look alike. Beautiful bright green eyes. Blond hair. Slightly tan-ish skin. The girl we named Misha. She had red hair and green-ish eyes. A pale conplexion.

"Misha, Ian what did I say about entering without knocking."

"Sorry daddy but it's our first day of school and we don't want to be late." Ian says.

"Oh yeah. Well go get your things. You'll eat breakfast and then I'll take you to school." I say sleepily.

They ran out the door. I got up and stretch. Putting on my clothes. I head downstairs to find them both sitting down.

I sigh as I saw Levi making pancakes. I sat down, soon we were done and I took them to school.

"Behave. Don't get into any trouble and Ian take care of your sister."

"Yes sir. You can count on me."

With that I drove off to work. I had graduated university with an art teacher degree. Levi had graduated with a business degree. Eren even had become a soldier as well as Mikasa and Armin had become a librarian.

My father divorced that bitch and found someone that made him happy. They lived together in the house. I had moved in into my mother's house once I married Levi. Our father and I had a wonderful relationship now. My Clan had grown more. The Dove gang had been eliminated.

I still had control over it but Tiger and Viper did most of the work. I tried to make them the leaders but they refuse. They soon had gotten married as well. All in all our lives were peaceful.

Once I got out of work. I went home.

"Where are the children?" I ask when I got inside noticing that there wasn't any noise.

"Your dad came to pick them up to take them out to eat and for some ice-cream."

"So we're alone." I say as I grab him from behind.

"Ye...s." He replies shivering.

"Why don't we go to bed."

"Hmm, that sounds like a good idea."

Getting inside the room we took of our clothes and and got in bed. I begin to bite and suck on his neck causing him to moan.

"Harder... faster. Hmm. Aah"

We cummed together and we lay down exhausted.

"I love you Little wolf."

"Me too (Y/N). You make me happy."

Smiling I pull him towards me and cuddle him. Soon we both fell asleep. Dreaming of a happy future for us and our children.