Chapter 9

I enter the house, "Father!" I yell.

"Look who decided to show up."

"Where's my father."

"Oh now he's your father. I don't understand why he didn't send you to that military school like I told him to."

"Listen bitch I don't need to deal with you. Yeah dad marry you but that means shit to me. You're nothing but a gold digger. Does dad know that you fuck anything that crosses your path."

Her eyes widen at hearing this. "Listen here you little brat you better not tell him anything or I'll make your life a living hell."

"Living with you is already hell."

"Whats going on here?" My dad says appearing from upstairs.

"Oh honey. He just insulted me and called me mean names. Do something." She says trying to play the victim.

"(Y/N)..."

"Why didn't you tell me you had cancer?" I demand.

His eyes widen, "You know?" He says defiteadly.

"Yes. Now answer."

"I didn't want to cause any more trouble for you. You hate me and I understand that. I thought that you wouldn't care."

"You fucking idiot. Of course I care. I know I haven't shown it but I do give a shit about you. You're the only living parent I have left. What the fuck an I supposed to do without you. It's time to let go of the past and try to fix my relationship with you before it's to late. You're gonna get help or so help me I'll kill you myself. Do you understand." I say to him.

"Yes. Of course I will." He replies as he hugs me and starts crying.

"I really want to fix our relationship." I tell him as I hug him back.

"Me too sweetheart, me too."

With that he let go and tries to clean away the tears that had started to come out of my eyes.

"I love you dad. I really do."

"I do to love."

"Promise me you'll get help. Don't leave me alone with her."

"I promise and I won't."

With those words we spend the rest of the day together.

The next day I skipped school and we looked for the best hospital that would help him to the best they could.

Through the whole week of school I did as much as I could for him. It had gone pretty fast. I talked to my friends, hand out with Levi as much as I could and talked to my father.

It had been a Thursday when I told him.

"You know she's cheating on you right."

"How do you now?" He asks.

"I've seen it. Going out with other guys. Going into hotels with them. Coming out later like she just got layed."

He looks at me, "You know, I never really loved her. I just married her to punish myself for what I did to your mother."

I gave him a small smile, "Then maybe it's time to move on. Find yourself someone that makes you as happy as mom once did. It's time to get rid of useless things."

"I guess your right." He replies chuckling.

"Dad I would really like for you to meet my mate Levi. Would you be up to it?"

"Of course. Anything for you (Y/N)."

"Good I'll bring him tomorrow."

It was Friday already.

"Come on guys." I say childish.

"We're going. We're going. Why do you even want us to go." Eren says bored.

"Because I say so. Because you're my friends. Because you're the ones to ask to come along."

"Fine. We get it."

"(Y/N) are you sure about this?" Levi asks worriedly.

"Yes. I love you, you love me. So it's about time to meet my dad." I say pulling him close to me.

With that we head home. Once we arrive we went to the backyard where my dad was.

"Hey dad." I say as I went to give him a hug.

"Hey sweetheart. How was school."

"It was okay. Dad meet my friends. Eren, Armin, and Mikasa."

"Nice to meet you."

"Dad this is Levi. My mate."

"So you're the lucky one. Take good care of my son."

"I will."

Somehow they got along. Through the whole day we talked, ate and had a really good time. At the end of the day I went to drop the all off at their house.

When I arrived home I saw her with a suitcase.

"I hope you're happy." She says angrily.

"Oh, trust me I am. He deserves so much better that you." I say with a smirk.

I went inside the house finding him smiling.

"I'm free." He says happily.

After that night things became peasefull.