Inner Peace

The pair continued to bicker worse and worse.  The running joke among the Five was they were an old married couple.  Well that and;

  "Old folk alert guys !" Po teased gearing them come down the hall.

   "How many times must I say it?"

   "I dunno how many times Can you say it?"

   "Why did I Ever take you on as a pupil?"

   "Because I said yes ."

   They froze seeing the others snickering. It was time for morning line up , not exactly the best time to argue.

   "Oh what are You looking at?" They looked at each other having said at the same time.

   "Stop that! You first!"

   Shifu groaned . "Oh just get in line Ti- ...Yuna."

  She eye rolled obeying. "Whatever you say Precious."

  "Thank you cupcake." He said half joking half sarcastic.

   Po couldn't help giggling. The pair were actually getting the panda back to his fun loving self. How? He couldn't say but they just made everything lighter.

   There had been a burglary and Shifu sent the Five out to handle it. Normally leaving him and Yuna alone was a bad idea but today he wanted to try to make peace .

     "Where are we going?" Yuna asked moodily. 

   "Some place I wasn't intending on showing you for a long while."

   They rounded a corner and entered the Dragon Grotto

   They rounded a corner and entered the Dragon Grotto. This was honestly the only place Yuna Hadn't been to. She looked around admiring how the moss made everything looked Jade.

"Yuna. I don't wish to continue this arguing anymore. "

   She sighed. "I don't either, I'm sorry master. I really should be more grateful." She sat next to him .

   "No you've been more then grateful. I don't understand why just yet, I have been meditating on why we fight many nights."

  Meditation seemed a key way for anyone to solve anything here.

   Shifu's pov

  I paused a minuet, should I tell her? The reasoning I had come up with sounded insane even to me. But I had to admit everything we've been through brought Deja Vu to a new level.

   The very thought that Yuna Could be my Tigress reincarnated....well may as well.

   "Whose that?" 

   She recalled my attention pointing at my photos.

  "That tortoise is my mentor Master Oogway. And....the Tiger next to him was an old and dear student . Master Tigress."

   I noticed her head perk subtly at that name. It had to be her without any doubt.

   Oogway's pov

  I smiled watching them from the dragon statues eyes. It's like I told Po, Shifu and the girl will work out.  He has all the time in the world to tell her everything.

   All it takes is inner peace.